Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#321 gkashmira

gkashmira
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:20 PM

I walked for about 30 minutes at lunch today... not bad since I'm sore from yoga last night! I
    m going to TRY and maybe get on the bike tonight but no promises!
    Kashmira & Dan
    Happily married since June 16, 2007
    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#322 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:02 PM

Alright, I have been busy, so have not posted in a while, but I have gone to the gym every day this week, Mon did 45 mins elliptical, Tues did pump class at the gym and today, 40 mins on elliptical. Thank god I can go to the gym at lunch or I would never get there.

#323 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:40 PM

45 minutes of Cardio yesterday, but no Cindy since Friday- yikes! Back to the hard core routine tomorrow!

#324 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
        • 1,188 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 01:59 AM

Week 4 of bootcamp and I have kept up my goal for perfect attendence - every morning - rain or shine I have made it (and I even did some extra sessions on two Saterdays!)
          Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
          http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#325 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:56 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
          Week 4 of bootcamp and I have kept up my goal for perfect attendence - every morning - rain or shine I have made it (and I even did some extra sessions on two Saterdays!)
          Wow Sarah good for you! I have heard how tough boot camp is. Don't you have to wake up at the crack of dawn too? My gosh girl you rock! I lost about 5 pounds last month by working out and going swimming every night and now I think I've gaied it all back sitting on my butt reading all the posts LOL

#326 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
          • 631 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:27 PM

That is good Sarah....

I need motivation to get to the gym on my lunch today. Seeing All my children is not motivation b.c. I cannot go at noon but I can go at 2...

#327 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
            • 486 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:35 PM

So I still have been doing pretty good about working out at least four days a week, combined with cardio kick boxing. It is seriously killing me, but I am starting to look like part of the class instead of playing catch up to all their moves. I did 45 minutes of cardio last night, no weights I was way to tired.

#328 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by destinationbride07
                That is good Sarah....

I need motivation to get to the gym on my lunch today. Seeing All my children is not motivation b.c. I cannot go at noon but I can go at 2...
                Have you been having a good week? Maybe you deserve a day off. If not, you better get your butt to the gym :)

I decided to take today off, I am still sore from my class on Tuesday, I did do cardio yesterday though, so I decided I could take today off. I can't go tomorrow either, but I will be there on Saturday for sure. I will let you know when I need motivation for that :)

#329 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                • 631 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 05:48 PM

Natalie glad you are sticking with you plan. That is motivation right there.

Julie I have been having a bad week ...I have eaten over my WW points everyday so I did get to the gym and saw the last 45 of AMC….

I am glad I went I feel so much better now...WHEW...I feel revived. Maybe now I can do some work lol lol

#330 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:27 PM

I've been horrible this week, with eating & exercising! I must be pmsing. I don't even want to weigh myself tomorrow cuz I know its gonna be bad!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users