Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1231 jenvh

jenvh
  • 135 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:59 PM

I just found this thread. It's inspiring. I was doing really well the first half of the year, but I started a new job a month ago and I don't get home until after 8 and I am not a morning person. I haven't really worked out since I started this job and now I am having a hard time getting back into exercising.
    I think I have to force myself out of bed in the morning.
    I need motivation!

#1232 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:27 AM

I jogged 30 minutes last night on the elliptical at the gym.
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#1233 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:47 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RaydensMama
        Thats awesome Lisa!! Its great you go to the gym together! So much support that way!
        I cheated and weighed myself today, and Ive lost another pound! So now I am down 4lbs in 1.5 weeks! Im so excited!!!
        Wow Laura - 4lbs in 1 1/2 weeks is awesome! Keep up the good work!!

James and I went to the gym last night and did back, bi's and legs. I also ran 2 1/2 miles this a.m.

#1234 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jenvh
          I just found this thread. It's inspiring. I was doing really well the first half of the year, but I started a new job a month ago and I don't get home until after 8 and I am not a morning person. I haven't really worked out since I started this job and now I am having a hard time getting back into exercising.
          I think I have to force myself out of bed in the morning.
          I need motivation!
          Welcome! This is totally my favorite thread on the forum. It's such a great motivator.

I have the same kinda job situation as you and I used to not be a morning person. I have to suck it up and work out in the morning. I'm at the gym at 5 am about 4 days a week. It sucks at first but after about 2 weeks it is fine. Lus, it's so nice coming home after work work and not having to go to the gym

I did 45 minutes on the stair master this morning.

#1235 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:43 AM

I would MUCH rather get it over with in the a.m. also. It's a bonus for me if James wants to workout after work cause I've already ran that morning...so I get 2 a days =) Not sure how many of those I can handle!

You can totally get motivated from this thread!!

#1236 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
            • 486 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:00 PM

I have 29 days to go and I have only been working ou tmaybe 2 days a week! The strange this is that I have lost about 4 or 5 lbs and I think it is all from stress!!

#1237 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 09:51 AM

Just finished 50 min on eliptical. I managed to workout 4 days this workweek!! Only 2.5 months left!

#1238 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 10:21 AM

I did my bootcamp last night. It was not as good as normal though cause we had to stop for a while cause we had an injury. We were doing tug of war and one of the girls broke her hand. It was crazy, she had to go to the hospital. So crappy. So, it was hard to get back into it after that.

I was supposed to go to the gym tonight but cant cause I have a million wedding things that I have to do tonight, so I am going to wake up early tomorrow and hit the gym then. I am also going to try to go on Sunday after I go with my BM's for their dress alterations.

#1239 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,861 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:07 PM

OMG someone broke their hand?? Thats crazy! Poor girl!

#1240 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RaydensMama
                      OMG someone broke their hand?? Thats crazy! Poor girl!
                      Yes. Luckily there is a group of us who are all good friends with the trainer and so she would never try to sue her. If it had been one of the other girls you just never know. Although, it was not the trainer's fault at all, it was just a fluke crazy thing that happens. She also has a 10 month old, its going to be rough for a little while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users