Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Recommended Posts

Me too Julie! I totally just looked at your ticker and saw you have 33 days left. How are you doing??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on my 4th day of working out this week. I'm having a hard time getting motivated again though. Now that the pictures are done and the wedding isn't until next June I've kind of fallen off of the wagon. I have nothing really to work hard towards now! Help!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
Me too Julie! I totally just looked at your ticker and saw you have 33 days left. How are you doing??
I am doing okay. Stressed, but not as bad as I thought I would be. I just hate the I work 9 to 5 and have something planned for every weekend before the wedding, so I am strapped to time in which to do things. Oh well, I will work it out, somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
I'm on my 4th day of working out this week. I'm having a hard time getting motivated again though. Now that the pictures are done and the wedding isn't until next June I've kind of fallen off of the wagon. I have nothing really to work hard towards now! Help!!!
You have worked out 4 days this weekend and your wedding is 9 months away. I don't think you need motivation from us, lol you are doing way better than me and my wedding is 33 days away. Give yourself a break, you are doing awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the 4 days of working out is all good.....it was the "healthy" cookies I decided to bake and proceed to eat 7 of that wasn't. rant.gif

I tried a new recipe that uses Special K protein plus cereal, oats, choc chips and splenda brown sugar blend. Turns out the cookies are very good....I had to taste test three from each batch just to find out. Hmmmmm......kind of worth it though I have to admit.......smile124.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
Yes the 4 days of working out is all good.....it was the "healthy" cookies I decided to bake and proceed to eat 7 of that wasn't. rant.gif
I tried a new recipe that uses Special K protein plus cereal, oats, choc chips and splenda brown sugar blend. Turns out the cookies are very good....I had to taste test three from each batch just to find out. Hmmmmm......kind of worth it though I have to admit.......smile124.gif
Mmmmm... Cookies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
I'm on my 4th day of working out this week. I'm having a hard time getting motivated again though. Now that the pictures are done and the wedding isn't until next June I've kind of fallen off of the wagon. I have nothing really to work hard towards now! Help!!!
4 days is really good!! As long as you keep up with your workouts you are going to be exactly where you want to be for your wedding.

If however like me you wait until 24 days before you leave for your wedding to start sticking to your diet and exercising, its really not fun!! Knowing that I've had a year to lose weight and haven't makes me really mad, not that you need to lose weight, lol!

I don't remember when I posted here last, but I worked out tuesday, wednesday and today. I'm sooo sore, but it will all be worth it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No postings on here since Friday ladies, what is going on, why are you not exercising? lol

 

I went to the gym last night and did 50 minutes of cardio and I have boot camp tonight. Keep your fingers posted for me that it does not rain. We can move inside, but I have a feeling she will keep us outside in the rain for a while, that is just the way she is. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not this morning...but twice yesterday....FI and myself were on a huge kick before my summer vacations began...I probably looked the best I had in years...then vacations...food....food....food....then the stress set in....

 

I've actually gained 10lbs in 2 months...AWESOME! I just registered for a 1/2 marathon in January though....training begins in a few weeks.....I will need TONS of motivation to get me through it! smile78.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha0612 View Post
Not this morning...but twice yesterday....FI and myself were on a huge kick before my summer vacations began...I probably looked the best I had in years...then vacations...food....food....food....then the stress set in....

I've actually gained 10lbs in 2 months...AWESOME! I just registered for a 1/2 marathon in January though....training begins in a few weeks.....I will need TONS of motivation to get me through it! smile78.gif
Keep looking at pics of the amazing dress you want to get, that should help. I know it would motivate me. :) In the alternative, some of us are hard asses and we can bug you so much you will want to work out just so we leave you alone. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I’m getting married next May at the Azul Sensatori  in Cancun, I believe they have a hotel specific DJ. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on that versus spending money for an outside vendor and if so any recommendations on a good DJ in that area? Thanks for the help.
    • I admire brave brides. I'm generally afraid of a wedding. Breaking outdated rules is cool. You're good😇
    • My wedding date is set for the next April. The ceremony will be held on the beach too. I chose a dress style but not sure about the accessories like a crown and the need for a warm cape. The open back wedding dresses https://www.cathytelle.com/category/wedding-dresses/?filter_back=open&query_type_back=or  help me to choose, please! I like the third dress just with the location on the beach, like I'm dreaming about. In case of bad weather, I need to pick up a cape, so where can I find it? Only a new thing will fit, cause my grany is very superstitious (( I will be grateful for the web-addresses of jewelry shop with good reputation
    • Hello, I'm looking to have feedback about decorations for your wedding at Barcelo Maya Palace. We are getting married in Dec 2020, and I tried to get info from WC for what it's included as decoration for mint breeze or Straberry Package. It seems to be normal to pay extra for everything, but before to go further, i would like to now what basically come included?? I'm looking to know what is included for table decorations (center, if it's looking the same on when you go at a restaurant a la carte, table sheet white or colored), huppa for beach wedding (white or color), deco for chair, etc? Did you had to pay an extra to bring your own decorations? Did you pay an extra to have your reception in a beach restaurant? And what about a beach reception? Are the lights are included ?your help will be really appreciated!    Thank you
    • If you use the search function for those locations you may better be able to find something. What exactly are you looking for? Recs on photographers?
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...