Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#6111 lindsay0284

lindsay0284
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hi Julie,

Did you ever hear back from anyone about this question?  I am also planning to use an outside photographer.  Claudia told me about the outside vendor fee, but never mentioned any photographers being banned.

Lindsay

Originally Posted by julieyjlee 

Hi, ladies,

Do any of you know that if Dreams Cancun has any photographer banned to the resort?

I've just found out from the photography thread that some resorts ban a certain photography company to come in to the resort for some reason.

I am about to sign a contract with outside photographer (Ivan Luckie photography) but not sure if he is allowed to the resort.

Please let me know ASAP!!!

Thank you always!

Julie

#6112 jana297

jana297
    • 646 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

There are no photographers banned from the resort. Claudia can bring anyone want,

Originally Posted by lindsay0284 

Hi Julie,

Did you ever hear back from anyone about this question?  I am also planning to use an outside photographer.  Claudia told me about the outside vendor fee, but never mentioned any photographers being banned.

Lindsay

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
      April 6, 2012

#6113 K Martinez78

K Martinez78
      • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:18 AM

Is anyone wearing a veil during your ceremony? I know the gazebo is windy, but veils are so pretty!

#6114 nfriedenberg

nfriedenberg
        • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:19 AM

Does anyone have the contact information for the salon so that I can schedule an appointment?  You ladies have been awesome with sharing information on here.  I have been on here for months just reading but my wedding is coming up in June so its time for me to start interacting!

#6115 GabbyAbi44

GabbyAbi44
          • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by K Martinez78 

Is anyone wearing a veil during your ceremony? I know the gazebo is windy, but veils are so pretty!

I've wondered the same thing! Since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to wear a veil for my wedding! However, in nearly all the beach wedding pics I've seen, they're not wearing veils so I wasn't sure if it's considered odd to wear a veil for a beach wedding.  I'm not having the ceremony at the gazebo though. Is it typically windy on the beach?

Abi

#6116 dreamsbride12

dreamsbride12
            • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

spa1.drecu@dreamsresorts.com

They're super fast at responding!

Originally Posted by nfriedenberg 

Does anyone have the contact information for the salon so that I can schedule an appointment?  You ladies have been awesome with sharing information on here.  I have been on here for months just reading but my wedding is coming up in June so its time for me to start interacting!

#6117 kellykanester

kellykanester
              • 236 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

I am going to be wearing a cathedral length veil, I think the wind at the gazebo will actually make the veil look great !! As long as it is flowing the right way hehe

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#6118 K Martinez78

K Martinez78
                • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

I saw a picture of a bride a few months back who wore her veil low and it looked really pretty. I think I want to wear one!

#6119 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:53 AM

I am soooo going to be wearing a veil! I think it really makes the bride look like a bride!! LOL!

Attached Files

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                    April 6, 2012

#6120 bnwedding2011

bnwedding2011
                    • 29 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

I wore a veil... It was under my hair and I loved it!! It def made me feel like a bride :) It was pretty windy.. But Cecilia tucked it in the back of my dress.. The pictures looked really cool. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter