Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1621 kristi

kristi
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 06:21 AM

To those who have been to Dreams....What are the dress codes like in the restaurants? Do the guys have to bring any pants or closed toed shoes? Or will they be ok with sandals and shorts?

#1622 Tony&Jessica

Tony&Jessica
    • 20 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:38 AM

So...we are thinking about doing a site visit. Has anyone else thought about this? There are just so many options and questions...I don't know how confident I am about making all these decisions without seeing everything!

#1623 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
      • 91 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:50 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kristi
        To those who have been to Dreams....What are the dress codes like in the restaurants? Do the guys have to bring any pants or closed toed shoes? Or will they be ok with sandals and shorts?
        At the Hitmitsu, Seaside Grill, Orceana Restaurants you cannot wear shorts.
        They have signs by the door.

#1624 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
        • 153 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tony&Jessica
          So...we are thinking about doing a site visit. Has anyone else thought about this? There are just so many options and questions...I don't know how confident I am about making all these decisions without seeing everything!

pm me your email & Ill send you my site visit review- we just went last month

#1625 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BunnyBear
            Is that a tower club jacuzzi jr suite you're upgrading to? I've been trying to decide that myself. I was thinking of doing it for just the couple nights immediately before and after the wedding... the prices just keep adding up!
            Yeah it was lol I spoke to the TA and he said don't bother its not worth the extra £700!!! i mean holy cow how much more!

#1626 cancunbride

cancunbride
            • 531 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
              I am buying silk flowers and bringing my own vases and putting them togther the day before. No way an I going to pay the ridiculous price she quoted me!! BTW, your centerpieces are beautiful! Nice choice.
              I thought about that also but carrying all these flowers and stuff really scares me just cause I dont want to get anything lost. But Im also considering Walmart and going there to see what they have..$200.00 is such a rip off, out here in CA something like this runs you about $60.00

#1627 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
              • 466 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cancunbride
                I thought about that also but carrying all these flowers and stuff really scares me just cause I dont want to get anything lost. But Im also considering Walmart and going there to see what they have..$200.00 is such a rip off, out here in CA something like this runs you about $60.00
                It is always a gamble but well worth it to me.

Don't forget about ebay!! I found everything, votives, candles..all for dirt cheap!

#1628 Angel

Angel
                • 2,635 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PaulaV
                  I exchanged the flowers at the gazebo table (since we didn't have one) and the head table for some of the table centerpieces.

The petals were fake I got from Petalgarden.com. Wanted to line the walkway, but it was way too windy there. Petalgarden has a wide variety of colours and fast delivery.
                  Thank you, I will definitely check that out

#1629 kristi

kristi
                  • 62 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ana Cerda
                    At the Hitmitsu, Seaside Grill, Orceana Restaurants you cannot wear shorts.
                    They have signs by the door.
                    Can they wear sandals? How many other restaurants are there that does not call for pants...is it just the buffet?
                    Thanks!

#1630 dmarie17

dmarie17
                    • 276 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:02 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kristi
                      Can they wear sandals? How many other restaurants are there that does not call for pants...is it just the buffet?
                      Thanks!
                      I think that the guys have to have closed two shoes... I think I read that somewhere.
                      Holy crap, I'm leaving really soon!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter