St Thomas bride update....ROLL CALL
Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:34 PM
2. Where are you from
3. Where are you getting married in St Thomas
4. When are you getting married
5. who is you WC
Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:27 PM
Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:29 PM
Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:48 PM
Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:55 AM
1. Name- Kim
2. Where are you from- originally from Orlando now in DC
3. Where are you getting married in St Thomas- Marriott Frenchman's Reef
4. When are you getting married- Dec. 6, 2008
5. who is you WC- Haven't decided whether to just use the hotel coordinators, but I am also still considering Paradise Bridal Consultants
Our reception is at Havana Blue which is the restaurant that is privately owned but on Marriott's beach. It is AMAZING! Exactly what we were picturing for our wedding, very tropical and excellent food!
Are there really no more St Thomas brides??
Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:19 AM
Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:41 AM
1. Name - Brandi
2. Where are you from - originally some hick town in Indiana - now I live in "the big city" Indianapolis (that is a TOTAL joke - Indy is like a small town that is just pretty spread out!)
3. Where are you getting married in St Thomas: an undecided beach
4. When are you getting married: 05.07.08
5. who is you WC: Jannelle at Island Bliss (got her name/info from Jessica of JessicalovesBrian)
We are going away just the two of us, so no reception until we get home. Although Janelle is going to work with Eric to plan something special after the wedding.
Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:05 AM
Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:26 PM
Angela Callwood with Paradise Bridal Consultants! she is great!
I have not been on here for a while!!!! But I will be letting all of you know how it goes!!!!! Wish me luck!
Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:22 PM
Long Island, NY
August 9, 2010
No coordinator. Doing it ourselves. I have a friend who'll do the ceremony, and we'll throw a party somewhere, perhaps Coral World.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users