TTD Pics from EDR

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:21 PM

What beautiful pics... and how wonderful to get to use two great photographers! I can't wait for Elizabeth's pics :)

These are amazing- so many great ones I can't pick a favorite. Your wife is gorgeous...

#32 shannon

• 772 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:03 PM

YAH!! I got in! :) The pix are amazing- you guys are a beautiful couple! Congrats again!

#33 lovefreddy

• 148 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:25 PM

WOW!!! You guys look great!! We are getting married at the Azul and using Elizabeth medina as well so can't wait to see those pics!!

#34 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:25 PM

Great pics! My fave was wear you wearing helping her step out of the water and then the one right after when she is kinda looking over at the camera.

#35 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:12 PM

Wow! What awesome photos and your wife is gorgeous!! You make a very nice looking couple! I can't believe that I missed the fact that you had your wedding already! For some reason, I thought it was later....aaagghh!! Anyway, we can't wait to see Elizabeth's pictures, too. You are very lucky to have two such incredible photographers! Congrats on your wedding - hope married life is treating you well!

#36 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:15 PM

Those are so beautiful, I love them!

#37 JulieG

• VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:29 PM

Wow, wow, wow! Those are stunning. I was going to tell you which ones were my favorite, and I loved too many to keep track. Those are amazing pictures, you must be sooooo happy with them. I can't wait to see the ones from the wedding day.

#38 foxytv

• VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:40 PM

Wow! You are such a natural beauty! And she did a fabulous job with these pics! You are lucky to have a pro photog as a close friend!!! You should nothing less than ecstatic with the quality of these pics! I LOVE them and hope I look half as good in mine!!!

#39 tvt

• VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

I love the contrast of your eyes with hers! Oh and you in the veil!

#40 pryzeless

• 614 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:07 PM

Great picts. Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users