#81 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:38 AM

1. How old are you? 25

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 26

3. Do you have children? nope

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? since day 1

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? no

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? beach

7. Where did you/will you get married? Turks and Caicos

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? slow. fun and memorable

9. How many guests did you/will you have? 27ish

10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? originally I wanted the typical Connecticut wedding and all the extravagance now I want beach still with the extravagance in paradise! :)

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? traditional with sand ceremony

12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? 3

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? outdoor private patio/pier at our resort

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? sunset-ish.. an hour before 4pm

15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? outdoors

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? ME ME ME! Im obsessed!

17. How did/will the bride enter? down the beautiful beach with my dad!

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Canon in D

19. Song to make your exit: dunno yet?!

20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? a light one

21. At what age did you think you would get married? right about now.

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? we invited everyone!

23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? simply delicious

24. Champagne or red wine? both I guess. doesnt matter to me.

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? right away right there in Turks

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? brand new to both of us in Turks

27. Who will pay for the bills? we split joint bills down the middle and pay our individual bills separately

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? absolutely

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? Im looking forward to it :)

#82 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:43 AM

1. How old are you? 26

2. At what age will you get married? 27

3. Do you have children? nope

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? pretty much!

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? no

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? gazebo looking over the beach

7. Where will you get married? Moon Palace, Cancun

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? slow...dunno about sexy!! going more for romantic!! :)

9. How many guests did you/will you have? 20

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? simple

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? traditional

12. How many layers of cake will you have? probably just 2 - enough for our guests

13. Is your wedding/reception at a hotel? yes

14. When will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? sunset

15. will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? outdoors

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? plan it all myself - i'm a control freak!!

17. How will the bride enter? off horse and carriage...and walk down the outdoors aisle into the gazebo

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: not sure yet

19. Song to make your exit: not sure!

20. will you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? pretty light

21. At what age did you think you would get married? i didn't think i would get married!! grew up in a messy divorce and didn't see the point in marriage!

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? a select few - only family

23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? simply delicious - buffet

24. Champagne or red wine? tequila!

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? right away - next morning!

26. Will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? brand new - still mexico - but different hotel to wedding!

27. Who will pay for the bills? we put all our money together and so pay for everything together

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? absolutely

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? i cannot wait to get married - 6 months today!! :)

#83 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:50 PM

1. How old are you? 27

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 27

3. Do you have children? no

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? about 3 months into it

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? yes

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? beach

7. Where did you/will you get married? Cancun, MX

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? slow and sexy

9. How many guests did you/will you have? 50

10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? simple

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? traditional with our own twist

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? Dreams Cancun

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? sunset

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? let my WC decide

17. How did/will the bride enter? from the pool area to the gazebo

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden

19. Song to make your exit: This will be By Natalie Cole

20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? light, but spiritual

21. At what age did you think you would get married? 23

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? a select few

24. Champagne or red wine? both!

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? right away

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? special-Mexico, but new-Riviera Maya!

27. Who will pay for the bills? we split joint bills down the middle and pay our individual bills separately

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? I cant wait to be his wife!!!

#84 lscilley

lscilley
        • 1,466 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:21 PM

1. How old are you? 26

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 26

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? after about a year yes

7. Where did you/will you get married? Punta Cana

9. How many guests did you/will you have? 28

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? our own

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? Yes Majestic Colonial

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? mid-day

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? half and half

17. How did/will the bride enter? from the walkway in front of beach

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Somewhere Over the Rainbow from 50 First Dates

19. Song to make your exit: no exit pics right away

20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? light

21. At what age did you think you would get married? before 30

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? select few

24. Champagne or red wine? champange

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? right away

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? new to both

27. Who will pay for the bills? split

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? Hoping for a wonderful marriage!!

#85 *kellis*

*kellis*
          • 330 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:33 PM

1. How old are you? 21

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 22

3. Do you have children? Nope

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? Not at first but it didn't take long to figure out I wanted a future with him.

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? Engaged yes

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? I've always wanted a beach wedding.

7. Where did you/will you get married? Intercontinental MonteLucia resort in Paradise Valley, AZ...no beach but still beautiful

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? Fast and Spicy, we're learning a dance to Smooth by Santana and Rob Thomas

9. How many guests did you/will you have? 75...so much for the small wedding

10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? I wanted an an intimate unique wedding.

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? A mix

12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? I haven't gotten that far yet

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? Yes

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? Right before sunset. Our cocktail reception will be while the sun is going down.

15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? Cocktail reception outdoors, reception indoors.

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? Depends on if I get my wedding planner or not.

17. How did/will the bride enter? Through the huge double wood doors imported from Spain(I'm in love with these doors) with my dad and my step-dad on each arm.

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Amazing Grace played on violin or cello, it's a surprise for my mom since she used to sing it to me when I was little

19. Song to make your exit: FI wants Radar Love...we're still "debating" on this one.

20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? I want it light and funny

21. At what age did you think you would get married? 20-25, I always knew I'd get married young.

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? My huge family(which you can't pick and choose from) and then a select few friends

23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? Both, FI is a chef and is working with the chef at the resort to create a personalized spanish inspired menu, maybe tapas, for our reception.

24. Champagne or red wine? I'm more of a white wine person. But we're toasting with Cava, a spanish champagne.

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? FI is planning it, so it'll probably be the week after the wedding. He didn't go for my mini moon idea of a weekend honeymoon and then our longer one a couple months after when everything calms down and we can get more time off of work. Oh well, we'll see.

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? Kind of both. We're going to Hawaii which he's never been to and I've been 3 times to Maui but we're going to an island I haven't gone to yet.

27. Who will pay for the bills? We already have our finances together, and then we both just keep track of when our own bills are due.

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? I wouldn't say absolutely but I think it has been very good for us to live together already.

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? We're determined to always be challenging each others perspective about our marriage and not lose sight of enjoying being with each other and working towards things together. We come from blended families and we want to do things differently.

I love being a wife!

#86 lily17bear

lily17bear
            • 217 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:18 PM

1. How old are you? 27

2. At what age will you get married? 27

3. Do you have children? None yet

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? Absolutely!

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? No

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? On a gazebo overlooking the ocean

7. Where will you get married? Aventura Cove Palace, Riviera Maya

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? If I can get FI to comply, it'll be a classic waltz with a twist! ;-)

9. How many guests did you/will you have? 15

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? Simple & Cozy

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? Doesn't matter, no one will understand them, anyway...

12. How many layers of cake will you have? Whatever the resort has to offer

13. Is your wedding/reception at a hotel? Yes

14. When will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? mid-day, 3pm

15. will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? I dunno, I should do more planning, LOL

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? Have someone else decide, I could never make up my mind.

17. How will the bride enter? On a horse drawn carriage with my Dad

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

19. Song to make your exit: Don't know yet

20. will you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? A light one

21. At what age did you think you would get married? 25

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? Only family, and maybe a good friend or two

23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? Again, whatever the resort says...

24. Champagne or red wine? Champagne

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? 6 months after the wedding, to coincide with our birthdays, and to have the money saved

26. Will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? Los Cabos - Brand new to us - We love Mexico!

27. Who will pay for the bills? We've been saving together for a long time, parents are helping a bit though

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? Living together for 4 years before marriage

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? Is it May yet?!?!?!?

#87 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
              • 582 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:29 PM

1. How old are you? 35

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 35

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? Yes, we hit it off right off the bat and I just had the feeling at the start of the relationship that it could be a permanent one. Plus, I never did anything to "sabotage" my relationship with my fiance as I had done with past relationships.

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? beach wedding

7. Where did you/will you get married? Playa Mujeres, Mexico

9. How many guests did you/will you have? 31

10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? Neither - I want a classy, memorable, unique wedding

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? Traditional

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? Yes

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? sunset

15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? on an open air terrace

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? Plan every detail - I am a control freak!

17. How did/will the bride enter? Onto the sand

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Parents, Fiance and bridal party walk down to "You're So Cool" by Hans Zimmer. Bride walks down to "Butterfly Waltz" by Brian Craine.

19. Song to make your exit: The UB40 version of "Every Breathe You Take" from 50 First Dates.

21. At what age did you think you would get married? I didn't think I would ever get married.

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? Immediate family and close friends only.

23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? fine dining

24. Champagne or red wine? Wine only - both myself and my fiance get headache from Champagne. We will have it available, though, for those that like it.

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? We are honeymooning at the same resort thet we are getting married.

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? Special - we both love Mexico!

27. Who will pay for the bills? We plan to have a joint account for household bills and then have individual bank accounts for our individual expenses. We will also have one joint credit card and one individual credit card each with limits not to exceed $5,000.

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? We have loved together for 4 years - so ABSOLUTLEY

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? I am so excited! WE LEAVE IN A WEEK AND TWO DAYS!!! YIPPEEEEEE!

#88 RonNMel

RonNMel
                • 388 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:52 PM

1. How old are you? 28

2. At what age will you get married? 30

3. Do you have children? Not yet, but FI has a 10 year old daughter

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? Not at all at first, didn't even think the chance of us making it to "couple" was that great. Only took me a few months to change my mind though.

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? Yes, I was married for over 4 years.

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? Barefoot on the beach

7. Where will you get married? Varadero, Cuba

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? Not sure yet between slow & sexy, and fast & spicy. Depends if we take dance lessons. :)

9. How many guests did you/will you have? around 30 I think... possibly more

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? simple

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? We will make up our own vows

12. How many layers of cake will you have? Whatever they give me

13. Is your wedding/reception at a hotel? Yes, at an all-inclusive

14. When will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? probably mid-day

15. will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? dinner will be indoor. There won't be any formal reception, but we will end our evening at the disco.

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? Let someone else decide, I'm not a detail-oriented person.

17. How will the bride enter? I will walk down the aisle with both my parents

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: No clue, I guess the traditional march?

19. Song to make your exit: I need a song for my exit??

20. will you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? A light one

21. At what age did you think you would get married? Got married at 22 the first time. Did not really know when I would get married again, but did not think it would be so fast after seperating (just over 2 years)

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? We thought just a select few at first, but now it's practically everyone

23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? Depends on what the resort has to offer.

24. Champagne or red wine? I think they offer champagne, but I'd prefer red wine

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? the destination wedding is kind of our honeymoon, though everyone will be there with us...

26. Will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? Again, at the same resort, at the same time

27. Who will pay for the bills? We'll be paying for everything ourselves

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? Absolutely before marriage

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? I'll be getting married to the most amazing guy on one of the most amazing beaches in the world, what more can I ask for? 2011 is so far away!!!

#89 steponmyknee

steponmyknee
                  • 115 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:58 PM

1. How old are you? 39

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 40

3. Do you have children? No, but he has 2 from a previous marriage, and he has custody

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? Yes. We started discussing marriage within the first 2 months that we were dating.

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? No

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? Beach, barefoot on the sand.

7. Where did you/will you get married? San Diego, CA on Mission Bay

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? Slow

9. How many guests did you/will you have? 50-60

10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? Very simple

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? A mix of traditional and from the heart

12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? Haven't decided yet if we'll even have a cake

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? No

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? Sunset

15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? Dinner outdoors, dancing indoors

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? Planning the big stuff, letting the rest happen

17. How did/will the bride enter? My stepdad will walk me from the patio to the sand, then hand me off to my Dad, who will walk me down the aisle

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Haven't decided yet

19. Song to make your exit: Haven't decided yet

21. At what age did you think you would get married? I didn't think I would get married.

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? Select few

23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? Delicious! We're having dinner catered by a BBQ restaurant

24. Champagne or red wine? Yes, please

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? A month later

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? Jamaica - new to both of us

27. Who will pay for the bills? We'll pay them together.

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? Not before

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? I can't wait! I just want it to be May so I can say "I DO!!"

#90 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
                    • 245 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:27 PM

1. How old are you? 44

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 44

3. Do you have children? 2

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? since day 1

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? yes

7. Where did you/will you get married? Beaches Boscobel, Ocho Rios, Jamaica

9. How many guests did you/will you have? 18

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? traditional

12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? 2

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? yes

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? mid day

15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? indoors

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? let my WC decide

17. How did/will the bride enter? down s walkway into the gazabo

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: From this Moment by Shania Twain

19. Song to make your exit: I don't think we had one

20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? pretty light

21. At what age did you think you would get married? 27

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? a select few

24. Champagne or red wine? both!

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? special place

27. Who will pay for the bills? we both paid for everything

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? not before

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say?Narriage is precious if spent with the right person!
                      http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users