• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#131 Pisces

Pisces
  • 255 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:05 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sherry
    I don't think we're going to have dancing at our reception in Maui, because our ceremony is just before sunset, and the reception is outdoors and there's a 10pm curfew on outdoor events on Maui. We've been trying to come up with a couple of songs for our wedding video though, and probably also for our AHR.

I think we've settled on "Fall At Your Feet" (acoustic version) by Crowded House and "Lost Together" by Blue Rodeo. The Canadian brides will know what I'm talking about with that last one!
    That's awesome Sherry- we are 99% sure this will be ours too! We are die-hard Blue Rodeo fans. I've been listening to their new CD on repeat for days. I think we've seen them live together over half a dozen times!
    Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#132 janellepo

janellepo
    • 71 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:08 AM

We are dancing to "We are man and wife" by Michelle Featherstone...the groom actually picked this one! I was pleasantly surprised

#133 townie princess

townie princess
      • 298 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:39 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sherry
        I think we've settled on "Fall At Your Feet" (acoustic version) by Crowded House and "Lost Together" by Blue Rodeo. The Canadian brides will know what I'm talking about with that last one!
        We were thinking about "Lost Together" too!

FI suggested "Bad Timing" as a joke, yeah, my parents would LUV that one.

#134 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:22 AM

I can't remember if I ever posted our final decision on this one -- but it's "Nine Times Out Of Ten" by Teddy Pendergrass.

#135 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:48 AM

We haven't decided yet. We'll have a guitarist at the ceremony, and I was checking out the songs on his list. We're thinking "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis. We actually had this conversation recently, since we don't have a particular song as "our song". We have "our" movie & other things, but not a song. Our tastes in music are really different.

#136 Duchess

Duchess
            • 358 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:13 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DRbride
              I am in love with "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo but I don't know if its appropriate or not. I have to read into the lyrics more. If you haven't heard that song go onto youtube and check it out. Its so beautiful!
              I am kind of confused. I downloaded this song a while back after hearing it on a commercial, but my version is Eddie Montana!?! I think its the same one, but maybe not. Try that one too.

Its so pretty!

Our song is "the luckiest" by ben folds, wasnt sure it that would be a good wedding dance, but if not, I will probably do over the rainbow.

#137 Otis1230

Otis1230
              • 130 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:40 PM

ronan keating song from notting hill- when you say nothing at all
                Michael & Lisa
                April 25th, 2008
                Paradisus Punta Cana

#138 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
                • 238 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:01 PM

Our song will either be "Can't help falling in love with you" by Elvis, or Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight"

#139 morenaindc

morenaindc
                  • 221 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:21 PM

for those of you who had recorded music playing at your ceremonies...how was the sound quality? Did things go off well?

#140 jarauz

jarauz
                    • 251 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:05 AM

I love this song, you guys have to hear this...tell me what you think about it...it just makes me cry....this is getting really hard...

YouTube - Surface-Shower Me With Your Love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users