Photo

Colour Scheme & Palette

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 MrsRoy

MrsRoy
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

What have you ladies chosen as your colour theme for your wedding ??

I'm so in love with Yellows and Light Greys or even yellow/silver combo.
    I find it so modern, fresh and clean and if I go with some silver accents it gives it that little extra "bling" factor.

pwoTNjF.jpg

IJlxKnP.png

Share your colour palette :)
    Using Tapatalk

#2 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

This is my inspiration pallet: Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401649807.313527.jpg   256.37KB   12 downloads Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401649820.346516.jpg   133.01KB   11 downloads

Mostly bright pinks, corals and blood orange with a touch of gold... And light blue/grey on the men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by kmk2016, 01 June 2014 - 11:11 AM.

#3 MrsRoy

MrsRoy
    • 90 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

This is my inspiration pallet: attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1401649807.313527.jpg attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1401649820.346516.jpg

Mostly bright pinks, corals and blood orange with a touch of gold... And light blue/grey on the men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loooooove thiiiis!! Especially the touch of grey!!!!
      Nice!!
      Using Tapatalk

#4 BusyBee280

BusyBee280
      • 109 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 15, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

Wedding Photo
      e7bc7aed963597470c2f2bf8faa15949
      napkin

This is what we have so far- We are doing a blue and white theme, and there will be mostly white lilys for the centerpieces, and MOH Boquet

Table Set Up

I'm still debating rather I want to add these or not- we got our guests "rainshakers" from a local art shop, and they sortof match, so maybe they would look nice together?

#5 kellymiller

kellymiller
      • 238 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
      • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

I am doing royal blue and yellow. I also love the gray and yellow combo, but felt that blue would look better on the beach!

#6 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:43 PM

I'm in definitely for turquoise so far. I wanted coral or a salmon colour with it. My son that is travelling with us - his girlfriend that was going to be a "bridesmaid (we're already married so we don't need any witnesses or whatever) asked me if she could have hot pink instead. I put the 2 colours together and I was ok with it. It wasn't what I wanted but what the heck. I thought it would look nice in pictures. Well, supposedly (still waiting for the "news") they have broken up so now I don't know what will happen. If he doesn't have another girlfriend by next year, then what? Like I said, a bridesmaid insn't necessary for a vow renewal and neither are witnesses. But I guess it would mean the whole scheme woudl be turquoise and I could make my flowers the original colour I wanted which is coral/salmon and do the guys in the same coloured bouts.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#7 MrsRoy

MrsRoy
      • 90 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:48 PM

I am doing royal blue and yellow. I also love the gray and yellow combo, but felt that blue would look better on the beach!

Like a nautical look?! Sounds beautiful
        Using Tapatalk

#8 kellymiller

kellymiller
        • 238 posts
        • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
        • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:38 PM

Like a nautical look?! Sounds beautiful

Um not really....the BMs will have royal blue dresses and have yellow flowers. We will have touched of blue and yellow for the ceremony and reception, but we haven't planned anything yet!

#9 malyna

malyna
        • 346 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 14, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

I think I want to do mint and gold but I don't want to commit to anything since the wedding is still over 1 year away but also I don't know if they have those colors at the resort...

#10 Nybride525

Nybride525
        • 229 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

acw271011 i'd be hesitant to have the gf involved like that because what happens if they break up and he gets a new serious gf...I feel like it would be awkward to have your wedding pics and album have her all over it but that might just be me. Since you want some coral or pink maybe your bouquet and then a flower in your hair. And then do chair sashes and flower petals in coral. That's what we are likely doing because the girls will be in spa blue

Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users