We are back!! And it was awsome!!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:49 PM

Congratulations!!! Glad to know that your day was perfect!
    And thanks so much for that wonderful review. The fact that Chandlyn was easy to work with definitely puts my mind at ease. Cant wait to see your pictures!!!

#22 Cherie

• 83 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:53 PM

YAAAY! I was so excited to read your review. That's great that everything worked out, and that Chandlyn was helpful! I can't wait to see your pictures!

#23 Wisco4

• 666 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:06 PM

#24 beachbride08

• VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:17 PM

Congratulations! The wedding sounds beautiful, can't wait to see pictures!

#25 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:31 PM

JERZZYGIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!! we've been waiting for you

I'm soooo happy for you and so glad to know that everything was perfect. I'll hold off on my questions for now and let you get settled in.

glad your back safely!! Congrats girl!

#26 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:24 PM

Welcome back and congrats!!!! Sounds like you had an amazing time! Pics please!

#27 Jerzzygirl

• 203 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:24 PM

Thanks everyone for the welcome back!! I just got my pics on photobucket, there are 2 albums make sure you check them both out. They only let you put 100 pics in each album... we have over 300 lol. By the way Mo, there are no longer ANY pictures included in the royal package, you have to buy at least 24 to get 10 free with the royal, thats why Chandlyn changed us to the "free" package. She told us the only thing we would lose by going to the free package was our spa package, and for 475.00 I was HAPPY to give that up for some pics. I am going to upload the photgraphers pics to photobucket now. So then there will be 3 albums....lol Here is the link....Jerzzygirl/Jamaica wedding - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#28 Mich

• 96 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 08:49 PM

Congratulations to you!!

I am new to this site and this is actually my first post but I really wanted to say a little something. Yes, I'm a newbie...lol
                  I'm getting married at the ROR in April '08 and I am so thankful to all of you brides-to-be for the vast amount of info that you have shared.

I don't really think I could possibly provide you guys w/ anymore info than you already have, but I will be sure to send anything I get from the WC.

I am really looking forward to seeing the pics from your wonderful day.

PS - sorry I don't have any fancy pics or anything exciting attached, I'm not very computer savy

#29 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:27 PM

JERZZYGIRL!!! YAYYYY!! Welcome back! I am SO glad your wedding day went so wonderfully for you! I just got through all of your pictures and they look just gorgeous! You were a beautiful bride! All your guests look like they had a blast too which is great to see!!!

I am so glad you had such a good experience with Chandlyn. Wow, I saw the pic of you and her and is she ever pretty!!

You gave such a detailed review, thank you so much! Did you have your dinner at Mammee Bay or at The Plantation?

Everything looked so wonderful! I am so glad you had such a great time!
                    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#30 Shenmaat

• 98 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:30 PM

Congrats! and great pictures! ROR is so gorgeous and so was your dress!

Thanks for the detailed review. Its good to know Chandlyn will try to be as helpful as possible.
                      "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users