• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#1301 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pamphilia
    i tried that one on, CND Redhead....i LOVE it!!!! you look gorgeous!

Thanks Pam!
    I walked into the salon with intentions of getting a sleek, more flowing beach dress, but it just popped out at me! Def. got that "feeling"
    :http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

#1302 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
    • 232 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lolita29
      What about something like this...

La Femme 15027 Dress - NewYorkDress.com
      Ahhh thank you for posting this dress!!! I love it!! Must find it!!!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#1303 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for all the kind words ladies - I definitely spent more than I should have (eek!) but I really love my dress!!!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by pineapplebride
        Beautiful dress!! It looks great on you!! What type of fabric is it? I love how flowy (is that a word?) and light it looks while still being a full dress!
        The material is called gaza (like an organza or chiffon I guess, but nicer, from what I understand). I think this is the same material that many Pronovias dresses use. When I set out dress shopping I did NOT want a "destination" dress, I wanted a proper wedding dress. So for me, this really satisfied the best of both worlds, giving me a proper structured wedding dress that is also soft, romantic, and light - perfect for the beach!

#1304 wendyjd

wendyjd
        • 968 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tlseege
          Wendy, I LOVE your new trash the dress dress! The only thing, I wouldn't remove any of the lining. Getting it wet will make it more see through, and you certainly don't want that!!
          My dress was very heavy in the water, but it's not too big of a deal.
          Thanks for the info, I meant mainly around the bottom and the train, but good to know about geting see thru, better make sure to wear a swimsuit or similar underneath.

CDN Redhead, great dress. I love it.

#1305 natalie1987

natalie1987
          • 201 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:03 PM

all so nice:)

#1306 KJT1985

KJT1985
            • 694 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CND_Redhead
              Click the image to open in full size.

Ok, hope this one works.
              I apologize if it's too big, I'm new to posting pics and trying to sort out how to do it.

My dress, Essece of Australia
              when I purchased it. It hasn't come in yet but probably July.

:)
              BEAUTIFUL!!! Also, this is random but is that at Bea Shawns It's where I tried on dresses with my two bridesmaids (sister in laws who live in Brampton) and the background looks awfully familiar....

#1307 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
              • 184 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KJT1985
                BEAUTIFUL!!! Also, this is random but is that at Bea Shawns It's where I tried on dresses with my two bridesmaids (sister in laws who live in Brampton) and the background looks awfully familiar....
                lol, yes it is!
                that is funny

#1308 HazelsMelody

HazelsMelody
                • 169 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:21 AM

Ooh I'm so excited! I went and ordered my wedding dress today!!

I'm quite nervous, because I fell in love with the picture last summer when I was looking for bridesmaids dresses for my sister's wedding. Things were going well with my then boyfriend, so I kept the dress in mind and then when he proposed I'm like, I have my dress!!!

However, I've never seen what it looks like on me... :oS And to make matters worse, I'm currently 6 months pregnant! LOL I was smart though, I went to my bridal shop and spoke with the girls there earlier on in my pregnancy, before I started showing, and they took my measurements. So we ordered it today based on my pre-pregnancy size plus one size. It can be taken in.

I don't know if I'm more nervous or more excited!! LOL

Iberostar Varadero
                  25 March 2011
                  Bride & Groom and kids + 20 booked.

#1309 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
                  • 184 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:31 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by HazelsMelody
                    Ooh I'm so excited! I went and ordered my wedding dress today!!

I'm quite nervous, because I fell in love with the picture last summer when I was looking for bridesmaids dresses for my sister's wedding. Things were going well with my then boyfriend, so I kept the dress in mind and then when he proposed I'm like, I have my dress!!!

However, I've never seen what it looks like on me... :oS And to make matters worse, I'm currently 6 months pregnant! LOL I was smart though, I went to my bridal shop and spoke with the girls there earlier on in my pregnancy, before I started showing, and they took my measurements. So we ordered it today based on my pre-pregnancy size plus one size. It can be taken in.

I don't know if I'm more nervous or more excited!! LOL

It's a beautiful dress, and I'm sure it will look stunning on!
                    Congrats on finding your dream dress, as well as your bundle of joy coming about!

Cheers,

#1310 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
                    • 162 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

I am very frustrated that I can't place a photo within my message...what am I doing wrong?
                      KB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users