Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:28 PM

Thanks Mo...this will really help!
    Brittney & Peter
    July 12, 2008
    Riu Ocho Rios

#12 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:51 PM

Awesome Mo! Thanks! I saved this for reference :)

Has anyone done something similar with Negril info?

#13 Cherie

• 83 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:35 PM

THIS IS GREAT!!!! Thank you Mo

#14 RiuBride2b

• 298 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:19 PM

Thanks for posting. It's definitely appreciated!

#15 jlink78

• 207 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:18 PM

Thanks Mo! This is just the inspiration I need to get started on my Cancun booklet. I planned to do the same thing as you...only send to confirmed guests. We're going to include luggage tags as well when we send them out. I need to get my butt in gear now with putting it together because I'm a bit of a procrastinator myself!

Thanks for sharing with us :o)

#16 Shenmaat

• 98 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 04:05 PM

OMG Mo! Thank you so much for posting this. I was procrastinating putting info like this up on the website but seeing what you wrote makes the ideas flow!

"An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"

#17 DLyteful

• 879 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 05:18 PM

Thank you so much Mo! This is such a great idea. You did a wonderful job and I know your guests were very thankful for all of the info you provided.

Thanks again, D

#18 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by MoBride
                  No, I just sent them out to all the guests that booked and are actually confirmed to go. My version was a little longer with the other pages I added that I mentioned above and we had them copied onto heavier higher quality paper and some of the pages were in color we also had them wire spiral bound with a clear cover and a black back so it got to be expensive. I meant to get the books out in the mail to my guests in August, but like I said I'm a procrastinator so that didn't happen. I just sent them out this week.

I also just noticed that when I copied and pasted into word the pages didn't all line up correctly. Ooops! Sorry! I'm sure it's easy to correct

Mo, where did you get the spiral bound and special books from? Did you order it online?

#19 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:03 AM

Great idea! Tons of information! Your guests will be so appreciative that went the extra mile to get that all together!!

#20 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by MoBride
                      I took the pages to a printer near me and had them copy and bind them. I went to a local place, but Staples, Office Depot, and stores like that do this too.
                      How many did you have done? What was the price range, if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking about "borrowing" your idea, but I'm not sure if it's in the budget. Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users