Photo

My Travel Booklet!

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
  • 554 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:52 PM

That looks fantastic! Great work - and thanks for sharing :)

#2 Sharonie

Sharonie
    • 557 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:55 PM

Thank you for sharing!!!

#3 chicago88

chicago88
      • 699 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:01 PM

Wow - that has so much info. Thanks for posting it. I'll definitely need to reference it again!

Therese & Jay
        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
        http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#4 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
        • 802 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:04 PM

wow!! This is great Mo! You didn't miss a step! Good job!

#5 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
          • 716 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:10 PM

Thanks so much for posting Mo! So much useful information here!

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:21 PM

Mo, you are the BEST!!!! You just made my life soooo much easier. Thank you!!!!

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:30 PM

I love seeing all that info. that's a great idea to send to confirmed guests! I've saved it to reference it as my date gets closer.

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:26 PM

Wow, Mo, that is awesome. I just saved it (like I do to practically everything else on this forum!)

#9 marie87

marie87
                  • 54 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:58 PM

Looks good ! Your guests are really going to find the info helpful. When do you plan on sending the booklet to your guest? With your STDs or the invites?

#10 pouchie

pouchie
                    • 189 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MoBride
                      Hi Girls!

I know I mentioned in other threads the travel booklet I was working on to send to all my guests. I included all kinds of information about air travel, transfers, Jamaica in general, things to do in Ocho Rios, and info on our resort. Many of you were interested in seeing a copy of this. I was going to mail hard copies to the girls that asked for them but I'm a procrastinator and a lot of girls asked for them so what I did instead was transferred most of the information into a Microsoft Word document so that I could post it here. There are some pages missing, but they are pages that I got directly from websites and printed out. For example, after the page on air travel I inserted a page from the FAA's website that had a list of all items that are not allowed to be carried on the plane and a page regarding the new restrictions on liquids in carry-ons. After the page about the Riu I printed out the PDF fact sheet and map from their website and included that. And after the page about renova spa and salon I printed out their price list from the website and included that. Other than that the only thing missing is my cover, 3 day itinerary, and wedding day timeline that I made in Print Shop. But all the pertinent information that some of you may want to use yourselves is in this attachment. That way I don't have to get extra books made and mail them (1 they ended up costing more than we thought 2 I leave for Jamaica in a month and I have a ton of stuff to do). Plus this way you can edit them and use them yourselves Let me know if you have any questions.
                      Your booklet is great. So much useful information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users