#4691 nala2009

nala2009
  • Site Supporter
  • 20 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Jade
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:35 PM

@Meg32IL I have the guitarist song list. I'll try to post it here.
Anne Marie
November 21, 2014-Now Jade

Could you send it to me?
(Not sure why the quote didn't work from my computer the first time...)

#4692 amarie4713

amarie4713
  • 324 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:55 AM

Nala2009 yes. Meg sent one to me in English that is much more manageable. What is your email?

Anne Marie

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#4693 Jennifer146

Jennifer146
  • 37 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Mayan Riveria
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:51 AM

Nala2009 yes. Meg sent one to me in English that is much more manageable. What is your email?
Anne Marie

May I have an English one emailed also :)
jennpurdy30@hotmail.com

#4694 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
  • 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:10 AM

@A7Xtrish how did your soundlink work out!?

Anne Marie

It was excellent! So glad we purchased it rather than $650 for a sound system! ! Highly recommend it.

trishhh. <3 Now Jade, 09.23.2014

#4695 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
  • 99 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade - Pergola
  • LocationMendota, Illinois

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:17 AM

Where did you use the soundlink? At ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception?

Does anyone know if you can use a wireless microphone with this speaker or any other type of Bluetooth speaker?

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4696 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
  • 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:07 PM

Where did you use the soundlink? At ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception?

Does anyone know if you can use a wireless microphone with this speaker or any other type of Bluetooth speaker?

They provide the sound system for the ceremony, no charge, I used the saxophonist for the cocktail hour (he was phenomenal!) And the sound link for our reception. We had 13 people total, so it was perfect. Sound wasn't all the way up, so for bigger weddings it would still be fine. (:

trishhh. <3 Now Jade, 09.23.2014

#4697 yasminea84

yasminea84
  • 44 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade-Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationChicago

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:25 AM

Does anyone have any pics or videos of terrace setups for reception/dance? I have found lots for the other reception locations but very minimal for the terrace. Thank you!

Agreed! I've tried to look up setups for the Terrace....no luck! Can anyone provide pics?

70 Guests + Bride and Groom!

#4698 Blondiefish26

Blondiefish26
  • 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Riviera Maya

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:24 AM

Hello ladies! I can't even believe it-our wedding is in 20 days! Although I've only posted here a few times, I read all of the posts, which have been very helpful-so thank you everyone!

I was also working with Isela, and now am working with Carmen.  I haven't worked with her too much, since she first began as our coordinator after I sent in our wedding forms, but so far so good.  I started packing everything up yesterday, to be sure it all fits! As of now, I am using 2 carry-ons, one with all the decorations (paper lanterns, table runner, personalized fans, chair bows, bridesmaid and groomsmen flowers, and one for all of the "wedding day stuff" (bridesmaid gifts, my jewelry, etc.) I was able to fit the welcome bags themselves into one of the carry-on bags as well, but will be putting all the items for them into our main suitcases.  I swear, worrying about fitting everything has been the most stressful part now! :)

We are using the sound system for 2 hours after the dinner for dancing on the terrace (there are only 17 of us, so I was hoping that would work).  I've seen some mention on here recently of the "sound link"-can I ask for more information on that?

Thanks ladies!

#4699 Stack02

Stack02
  • 62 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:28 AM

Hello ladies! I can't even believe it-our wedding is in 20 days! Although I've only posted here a few times, I read all of the posts, which have been very helpful-so thank you everyone!

I was also working with Isela, and now am working with Carmen.  I haven't worked with her too much, since she first began as our coordinator after I sent in our wedding forms, but so far so good.  I started packing everything up yesterday, to be sure it all fits! As of now, I am using 2 carry-ons, one with all the decorations (paper lanterns, table runner, personalized fans, chair bows, bridesmaid and groomsmen flowers, and one for all of the "wedding day stuff" (bridesmaid gifts, my jewelry, etc.) I was able to fit the welcome bags themselves into one of the carry-on bags as well, but will be putting all the items for them into our main suitcases.  I swear, worrying about fitting everything has been the most stressful part now! :)

We are using the sound system for 2 hours after the dinner for dancing on the terrace (there are only 17 of us, so I was hoping that would work).  I've seen some mention on here recently of the "sound link"-can I ask for more information on that?

Thanks ladies!

Congrats! Will you be able to carry all of that on or os it checked. We leave in 6 days and I went and got 2 rubbermaid roughtotes (within airline sizes) I am finding ot hard to "jam" everything in so I forsure envy you! What date do you arrive?

I have been finding Carmen to be very lovely and attentive!

Lastly, what are your wedding colors?

#4700 Blondiefish26

Blondiefish26
  • 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Riviera Maya

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:31 AM

Congrats! Will you be able to carry all of that on or os it checked. We leave in 6 days and I went and got 2 rubbermaid roughtotes (within airline sizes) I am finding ot hard to "jam" everything in so I forsure envy you! What date do you arrive?

I have been finding Carmen to be very lovely and attentive!

Lastly, what are your wedding colors?

Congratulations to you as well! We will have 3 checked bags (it's myself, my fiance and my 2 sons who are 12 and 13), plus the 2 carry-on bags (so far anyway!) I envy you for having way more room than I do in the totes! Ha! Go figure. :)

We arrive on October 21st around 1 in the afternoon-I can't wait!! We went to my best friend's destination wedding at Dreams in Tulum last October, and it was an amazing trip-so I'm extra excited for this one!

Our colors are peacock blue and orange-what are yours? And how long will you be in Mexico?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users