http://www.bestdesti...un/reviews/7078

Feel free to ask me questions about anything I didn't mention

#2072 EJay2013

EJay2013
    • Site Supporter
    • 53 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:13 AM

Ladies, 

Vistaprint has a Sale on 25% sale on Wedding Items as well as Free Shipping. I ordered my OOT bags from there and saved about $45. Link below:

http://www.retailmen.../vistaprint.com

#2073 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
      • 381 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by mic813 

Finished my review

Great review!  Thanks for the details!

#2074 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
        • 75 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Kal520 

I know! I asked if we HAD to say vows and they said yes, lol the lady was probably like what a weirdo.

I was just legally married last week and it was the same for us. We didn't want to say vows but we had to. Luckily here in NYC the courthouse feels like a DMV so we didn't feel like it was a wedding at all. I am glad so that now when we have the wedding in Mexico it will feel real when we say our vows.

#2075 Vika

Vika
          • Site Supporter
          • 143 posts
          • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Michellelepore1 

I was just legally married last week and it was the same for us. We didn't want to say vows but we had to. Luckily here in NYC the courthouse feels like a DMV so we didn't feel like it was a wedding at all. I am glad so that now when we have the wedding in Mexico it will feel real when we say our vows.

That's what we did too. We got legally married here a couple of days before Mexico, and it was 5 seconds long. All we had to say was I DO. Felt more like paperwork then a wedding which was awesome since we wanted Mexico to be the real wedding day. I even joked and said "eventually" when the judge asked if I take him to be my husband(it's an inside joke between me and hubby, though the judge looked scared for a second lol)

#2076 Vika

Vika
          • Site Supporter
          • 143 posts
          • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by mic813 

Finished my review

great review!!! :))

#2077 Jinele Fracasso

Jinele Fracasso
          • 42 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by 1dutchie 

We are skipping the cocktail hour so we have an additional 4 dinners instead. I wasn't aware that guests can't get drinks elsewhere in the hotel?? Why wouldn't the staff allow guests to do that? If they are paying for an all inclusive stay I don't see why it would matter if they are in their beach wear or wedding attire? This is concerning..

I know Im so confused with everything, it seems everyone gets a different answer for everything ! I know I am NOT paying extra for cake, hordorves or champagne toast. It's a waste of money if you ask me 

#2078 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
            • 683 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
            • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

I know Im so confused with everything, it seems everyone gets a different answer for everything ! I know I am NOT paying extra for cake, hordorves or champagne toast. It's a waste of money if you ask meĀ 

I agree it's such a waste! Ugh, I'm so torn! I don't really care about the champagne but the cake and h'odourves keep bothering me! I am going to do extra because i would be so embarrassed if we ran out. I know it's all inclusive and it should be included no matter how many guest you have! They are just trying to make more money anyway they can. & they could technically grab food elsewhere but I just don't want that to happen! We have about 60 guest joining us so we are planning on only adding extras for 25 people worth instead of EVERYONE. I just want to do a few extras just in case!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#2079 Happy2BMrsMills

Happy2BMrsMills
            • Site Supporter
            • 40 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sabrina26 

Hey!! Having my receiption in the bamboo room. Anyone know the colors on the walls? Iam afraid my color scheme will clash!

Here are pictures of our reception in the bamboo room! I think the walls are neutral/white, but just remember, up-lighting can be custom-tailored to your colors!!!

#2080 Happy2BMrsMills

Happy2BMrsMills
              • Site Supporter
              • 40 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Michellelepore1 

Our wedding was ceremonial only. And it was beautiful! We waited to do the whole legal/courthouse thing until after we got back form Mexico. It just made it simpler to wait because then we didn't have to worry about the name change/passport stuff.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users