Sign in to follow this  
Divinetobe

Wedding in Grand Cayman?

not sure how i missed this before - but, welcome! i've been to grand cayman and LOVED it - we stayed at the Marriott. it was a few years ago - but i can try to help where i can. i do remember it being pretty expensive - but really, most islands are!

Welcome to the forum! We initially looked into having our wedding there, but it was too expensive. I have not been there personally, but know many people who have and they have all said it is absolutely beautiful. It is a great scuba diving spot as well.

Welcome to the forum! I LOVE Grand Cayman, I have been there literally about 25-30 times ( I used to work on Cruise ships in '06-'07). It was by far one of my favorite islands to visit in the Carribbean! Its one of those islands where you have SO many things to do (Swim with stingrays, go scuba diving, snorkelling, suntanning, going at a club/pub) and yet if you want to do absolutely nothing, the locals really don't bother you and you can basically blend in and be a human instead of a tourist for a while... the island has such good energy, and I have seen a wedding or two there and both days the weather was unbeatable!