Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#1781 jj575757

jj575757
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:38 AM

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this site. I am getting married on the sky deck at beach palace May 2016. I am going to go with the Pure package. And I am also interested in using latinasia as a vendor for additional flowers/ lighting. Has anyone used the pure package? If so, do you have any photos? Also, does anyone know if I have to pay a vendor fee to use Latinasia?? Also, the overhead lights for the sky terrace are those included or do we have to purchase those separately.

Thanks everyone so much! And thank you amber for introducing me to this site!!

-Jen

#1782 pjay

pjay
    • 1,791 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
    • LocationToronto

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:43 AM

@jj575757 welcome! I'm not going with any pre-packaged decor through the resort. I'm sourcing all of my decor seperately in order to fit my vision, but I can confirm that LatinAsia and Zuniga are both Palace Approved vendors (no vendor fee).

Overhead lights are additional and not included in the package. I think Latinasia charges about $150USD per string of ten lanterns + installation because they need to install tensors to hold the lanterns.

My planning thread :
    http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#1783 Danielle1

Danielle1
    • 125 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 20, 2016

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:04 AM

I know I've read the answer to this question on here before, but can't seem to find it now - I apologize for re-asking!  Can anyone tell me exactly how the complimentary rooms work? For example, once we have 10 rooms booked, can I assign the 11th room to someone and they will not have to pay?  Also, has anyone used their complimentary rooms for their honeymoon?  Any info you all have would be great.  This blog is so helpful!

#1784 MissAmber26

MissAmber26
    • 52 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 16, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Cancun
    • LocationVA/ DC

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:54 AM

@jj575757 Welcome Jennifer!

@Danielle1

I can't find the email but I think my TA told me that we get a credit for the amount of free rooms. I'll look for the email again when I get off work.

#1785 jj575757

jj575757
    • 30 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:55 AM

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that my WC Nayeli told me that  the sky deck now has a new white gazebo. My TA is there right now and I asked her to please send pictures if she sees the new gazebo! Has anyone had a wedding with this new gazebo? I cant seem to find any pictures!

#1786 Danielle1

Danielle1
      • 125 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:19 AM

Did anyone exceed their originally reserved rooms?  Our reserved rooms are almost full but guests are still booking... I'm wondering if they will still be able to keep booking through our website even after our reserved rooms are booked?

#1787 pjay

pjay
      • 1,791 posts
      • LocationToronto

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:36 AM

@Danielle1 We hit our maximum and our TA informed us that she would have to contact the operator (Transat Holidays) to see if she can get more at our room block price.

My planning thread :

#1788 Danielle1

Danielle1
      • 125 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:40 AM

@perianjay thanks! Did your reservation website just quit working? Were they able to accomodate you and did you just have to pay more money to reserve additional rooms?

#1789 pjay

pjay
      • 1,791 posts
      • LocationToronto

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:06 AM

@Danielle1 We haven't had any bookings past our maximum. We actually blocked off the correct amount of rooms that we knew we would need. Anything past that would be a special request, but 95% of our guests already put their deposit down. We're past our deposit close date now. If anyone were to book now it would be separate.

My planning thread :

#1790 Danielle1

Danielle1
      • 125 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:09 AM

@perianjay Thanks so much for the information! I'll have my TA look into it :) Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users