Sign in to follow this  
mirandalado

Hi

Hi, I am new to this site, me and my fiancee are planning our wedding for May 2012, preferably around the 10 or so. We would like to go to the Dominican, maybe Punta Cana or Samana. Any info would be super helpful! Thanks!

Welcome! There is great information on this site that can help you decide. Check out the Dominican Republic forums. There are so many resort options as well as some non-resort options in Punta Cana. We just booked our ceremony at the Hard Rock Punta Cana because they were offering a resort credit and the packages fit what we were looking for. It took a lot of researching before we finally decided though. Let me know if you have any questions and i will try to help. Good Luck and Happy Planning!

There are tons of threads on different resorts where you want to get married.  Try reading through some of those to get some information to help narrow down a resort.  Happy planning:)

Hi and Welcome.  There is so much information.  You probably will become addicted soon like me.  :)  We are also planning a May wedding.  May 18, 2012 in the Riviera Maya!

Congratulations and welcome.  Like everyone else has said, there is so much information on here to help you make you decision.  good luck and happy planning!