Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#521 HeatherViolet

HeatherViolet
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hi LTheil-

I made some starfish with ribbon pew markers and some paper luminaries for the reception.  My pictures of them are at the printer here in town.... once I get the CD back, I will show you some pictures!

#522 HeatherViolet

HeatherViolet
    • 46 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Here are a few pics from Gonzalo Nunez Photography that he emailed me....

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_6785.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

#523 Moderncosmo1

Moderncosmo1
      • 38 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:11 PM

Beautiful pictures heather .i booked him as well for my wedding 3 months away... What package did you end of doing with him? Pros cons?

#524 lthiel

lthiel
        • 14 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

These pictures are great! Im so glad you posted some, your photographer just moved to the short list. :)

#525 HeatherViolet

HeatherViolet
          • 46 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:20 AM

I did 6 hours for the wedding, and 2 hours for TTD.  I will be completely honest.... I have zero cons with him.  I absolutely loved working with Gonzalo!  The only con is that I wish he lived here!  Besides being a great photographer, he is just a great guy!  I still talk to him thru email. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any one of you girls!  I know a lot of photographers here in my home town and they have seen his pictures and are very impressed.

I will attach a few of the TTD pics to for you to see.  There is one with birds flying over us.... absolutely breathtaking!

#526 HeatherViolet

HeatherViolet
            • 46 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:25 AM

IMG_8375.jpg

IMG_8202.jpg

IMG_8270.jpg

IMG_8557.jpg

#527 Moderncosmo1

Moderncosmo1
              • 38 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:30 AM

Stunning pictures heather .. I haven't read one bad thing about him. I'm so excited I booked him . I did the same package as well .nhew even rushing to do my slideshow for me since I'm having a post nuptial 2 weeks after the wedding :)

#528 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
                • 180 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

Your pictures came out great HeatherViolet!

We've booked Adrian Herrera (from Victor Herrera Photography) ~ and are very excited about having him photograph our wedding! We are also planning on having him for 6 hours, in your opinion did 6 hours seem too short (or too long)? They usually book 8 hours for a wedding, but because we aren't doing a "traditional" reception we figured that 6 hours would be enough time. I'm just looking for your thoughts on that time span?? 

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#529 leigh3124

leigh3124
                  • 38 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hey guys! We have been home almost 2 weeks now! I haven't written my official review yet, but everything was wonderful! Ramon totally rocked and everything far exceeded my expectations. We are already talking about going back next year for our anniversary. We both lament the fact that it was all over too fast. We are suffering the wedding bell blues here...lol! Feel free to ask us anything! I thought I would share some photos. We brought our own photographer. He took over 2400 pics over the weekend. This first link is some of his detail shots. This link is to his shots that are more people centered. The password is "gocards" http://www.eventpix....9d8d69b3d566acd We also had the resort photographer for an hour as part of the divine package. We used them for cocktail hour, since our photographer was busy doing the family portraits. Here is the link to the resort photographer's cocktail hour album. http://erikaanddanie...lideshow-2.html[/]

#530 Noxx

Noxx
                    • 97 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

Leigh3124,

Thank you so much for sharing your photos they are so beautiful.

Did you bring down your own decor? I have been looking for cheap chair sashes and table runners. Your centerpieces are beautiful did you use the hotel ? any suggestions or tips for future brides that you would change or get if you were to do it again?

Also which package did you go with? I have the Devine not sure what the arch will look like if it comes decorated or do you have to pay extra?

Thanks for all your info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users