Photo

Brandy's Planning Thread!!!!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#51 Teira1031

Teira1031
  • 766 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:03 PM

First of all ... can i come to your wedding?!

Honestly i wouldnt expect anything less than an amazing planning thread from you! You have thought of everything and have been such an inspirationg and given so much imput and advice to all of us april brides!

I hope the planning threads are ready to be taken over by the April 2011 brides! Thanks for starting it off for all of us! I cant wait to hear about your wedding, its going to be amazing and your guests are going to be blown away!

#52 Kristy28

Kristy28
    • 160 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

Wow....you have done an absolutely amazing job with every detail of your wedding. Your guests are going to love everything and your wedding will be memorable.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#53 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:34 PM

From one April bride to another, YOU ROCK BRANDY!!! It has been awesome chatting with you daily and seeing everything you have accomplished bit by bit and then to see it all come together is amazing!!! Congrats and much love. I wish you all the best and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. xo

#54 Tina5978

Tina5978
        • 231 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:24 PM

Amazing job Brandy, everything looks beautiful!  Thanks girlie for keeping me inspired and calming me down during some of my most frantic moments lol  You've done an awesome job, so so happy for you!!!  Stay in touch sweetie.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
          Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#55 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
          • Site Supporter
          • 165 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

Brandy! Everything is absolutely beautiful!! You are going to have an amazing wedding!! YOU ROCK GIRL!!

I wish that I had more time now, because I would totally do more now after seeing all of your stuff come together. I can't wait to see pictures after your wedding and hear about what everyone says!

Have a BLAST!! Enjoy every minute!!

#56 KCB2011

KCB2011
            • 308 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:36 PM

Awesome Awesome Awesome.  I think this may be one of the best planning threads I have read!  And I have a read as many as possible!!!  Everything looks amazing and you clearly put a lot of time and thought in to everything!  Congrats and Have Fun!!

#57 kiwibride

kiwibride
              • 275 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:26 PM

Brandy you amazing, everything llooks fantastic, i feel bad for my guests now lol!!!!  I would love to hve been able to do more for our guests but a destination wedding in Mexico from Australia just costs far too much!!

#58 celestial419

celestial419
                • 198 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:26 AM

Wow!!!  I love all your details!!  You did an AMAZING job!  BTW.. I have the same white dress from Arden B for my legal day. =)

Congrats & have a great time!!

#59 Amanda+Dave

Amanda+Dave
                  • 509 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:30 AM

Wow Brandy!! You have done a great job with everything!!

It must be so exciting to see everything come together!!!

Congratulations and good luck on your big day. I can't wait to see pictures from your wedding!!

#60 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:53 AM

Thank you soo sooo sooo much, you Ladies ROCK!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users