We are having our AHR in 2 weeks which was exactly one month from the day we left for our DW.
- Our budget for the venue is $5500 that includes buffett and open bar top shelf for $100 people.
- We are having a DJ and an MC that my dad fit the bill for.
- I am wearing my wedding dress again and my husband and son will be wearing blk suits since their wedding suits were linen.
- We sent out formal invitations a few weeks before we left for the DW
- We hired a local friend whom is charging us $300 for photography services.
- We are having a 3 tier canoli cake that I am super excited about, cost $295
- Decor is simple, floral/ tropical centerpieces $35 each with colored turqouse linen napkins and probably throw some shells and stuff on the linens for extra decor.
- We hired a videogrpaher for our DW and he did a great job. We also hired a A/V person that is coming with a big screen projector that will play the wedding video during dinner hour. Then our DW photographer put together a slide show of the top 150 pictures from the week we were away and that will get played intermittently throughtout the night.
Everything is done with the exception of seating and place cards. If I had to give one bit of advice though I would def say give yourself some time before your AHR. I feel like 2 1/2 weeks after we got back is way to soon. I def cut it too close and felt a bit stressed since I was so focused with the DW that I let things fall through the cracks. I just ordered the cake and flowers this week. Oh and if your wearing your dress again be sure to allow time for cleaning. Mine is taking 2 weeks and barely made it for the AHR. Good luck everyone!