That dress is beautiful and looks great on you. My dress looked nothing like that on me until I had to go for fittings so I'd say keep the dress. I actually like the flower but also think your idea of removing it and adding abelt would look good as well. Either way the dress and the dress on you is amazing.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff View Post

This looks great on you! I think that this dress absolutely accentuates your waist. I don't think I would add a belt just because the dress is so well-designed. It has that beautiful asymmetrical line in the skirt, and I think a belt would compete with it instead of accentuate it... Just my opinion! Regardless, I love it on you and think you look stunning!! Congrats on finding "the" dress!!

I agree lisa , i thimk the dress is already awesome........i think your waist looks good.....i dont like the belt idea.......u look gorgeous in it,,,,,i fits perfect...keep it

I think it looks great on you!!

I could see maybe getting rid of the flower, but not sure that a belt would look good given the style and angled ruching across the bodice. A straight horizontal line like that across your midsection might not give you the look you're going for and may contrast with the clean simplistic design of the dress.. But hey, it's worth tying one on to see if you like the look!