Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#671 LindseyM

LindseyM
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

Ok, I finallyyyy heard from someone at MP about a site visit!  I think it's because my TA put in a call to the Miami office. 

She sent me the packages and upgrades and some photos...

For those of you booked already, what package are you doing?  We're thinking the complimentary so we can customize it with colors, flowers, etc.  If you chose this, did you send photos of what you want?

Also, where are you having a reception at?  I would like something indoors with a view of the ocean, or outdoors.  Does anyone have photos of reception locations?  If so, could you send them to me at lindsey.costanza@gmail.com?

#672 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:53 AM

Lindsey,

We are doing the complimentary package so we can customize things to the way that we would like them to be.  I have and still collecting inspiration pictures and will compile them in a document so that WHEN I am assigned my Moon Palace coordinator I can forward this directly to her. I rather and have heard that this is the best way to send one document and have all of our questions etc. answered versus sending a million emails. 

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

Ok, I finallyyyy heard from someone at MP about a site visit!  I think it's because my TA put in a call to the Miami office. 

She sent me the packages and upgrades and some photos...

For those of you booked already, what package are you doing?  We're thinking the complimentary so we can customize it with colors, flowers, etc.  If you chose this, did you send photos of what you want?

Also, where are you having a reception at?  I would like something indoors with a view of the ocean, or outdoors.  Does anyone have photos of reception locations?  If so, could you send them to me at lindsey.costanza@gmail.com?

#673 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:54 AM

mochamakes2

Your just a wealth of information and I thank you so much for sharing!!!  I'll make sure to look on these days and around those times. 

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Coconoir - We found the best prices for April flights were late October, early November. They started to go up around Christmas because people start booking their spring vacations. And yes, usually Tuesday and Wednesday are the best days to check prices. That's when the airlines release specials or sales. Don't forget to try to find charter flights.

#674 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:55 AM

Awesome..thanks so much for the tip

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Try looking on Tuesday at 3?  Everything says that that is the cheapest time to buy airfare.  Also, try onetravel.com I have found that they have the cheapest rates.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy on the weekends.  They raise the rates.

#675 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:57 AM

Where is everyone honeymooning?  We are going over to Le Blanc for 5 nights.

#676 LindseyM

LindseyM
            • 380 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:20 AM

Is it true that with Moon Palace, you cannot finalize your choices and packages until 30 days before the wedding?  I am honestly not sure my nerves could handle that!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Lindsey,

We are doing the complimentary package so we can customize things to the way that we would like them to be.  I have and still collecting inspiration pictures and will compile them in a document so that WHEN I am assigned my Moon Palace coordinator I can forward this directly to her. I rather and have heard that this is the best way to send one document and have all of our questions etc. answered versus sending a million emails. 

#677 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

Is it true that with Moon Palace, you cannot finalize your choices and packages until 30 days before the wedding?  I am honestly not sure my nerves could handle that!!

If you push your Miami contact and tell them that you want to book private events, you can get into contact before the 3 months prior date that they tell you. Since you are going for a site visit, you will probably be assigned someone then. And nothing is final until the last minute, we chose flowers 2 days before and we added the speaker system the day before. We had our locations booked about 6 months before our wedding.

Attached Files

#678 Terpgurl

Terpgurl
                • 164 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

Hey Ladies, here's my wedding review: http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/4652 

It's long but I think I covered alot! There are all non pro pics. Ivan told me it will take about 2 months till I see my professional ones:-(

May 29th, 2011
                  Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

#679 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
                  • 132 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

We are honeymooning at the Excellence in Playa Mujeres :) LeBlanc looks beautiful!

Attached Files

#680 aholen

aholen
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 101 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:17 PM

I just got off the phone with our wedding coordinator, and it turns out that if your cocktail hour is in a different location than your reception you'll have to pay 2x for sound equipment (or bring your own little speaker for the cocktail hour-which I can't imagine will work well if it's outdoors...) Assuming of course that you want music at both!

Something to think about!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users