• Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#6071 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

These are amazing! Makes me feel better about rain! 

That's the spirit EVKnowsitall!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes :)

#6072 shaheenie

shaheenie
    • 19 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hey Guys!

I just received  my PO. I have heard horrible things about the Miami office misusing people's credit card numbers. My current co-ordinator  (in Cancun) has asked me to fill out a credit card auth form...did you guys do this or are you waiting to do it once you get there?

Thanks for you help!

Attached Files

#6073 Mca1116

Mca1116
      • 37 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

I'm waiting to pay my final PO upon check out, I refused to send them any money and my coordinator was completely find with it.

Hey Guys! I just received  my PO. I have heard horrible things about the Miami office misusing people's credit card numbers. My current co-ordinator  (in Cancun) has asked me to fill out a credit card auth form...did you guys do this or are you waiting to do it once you get there? Thanks for you help!  

#6074 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

Went for my first fitting today..its starting to feel real!!!! Only 50 more days as of today!!

#6075 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
          • 46 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Hello,

I am not sure how they play the music for the cocktail hour but as for the food. U can choose from a menu. The superior menu tasted so good, I tried them at a friends wedding and will have it for mine.

Originally Posted by Debbieb1972 

Hi,

I'm new to this site, leave for Moon Palace in 5 weeks - soooo excited, can't wait now.  Am liaising with Renee my WC and just have a few questions if anyone can help as we haven't been out there before so trying to judge everything by reviews / photos on the web.

We have been booked at the Chapel for our wedding and cocktail reception - we are not religious and although it does look stunning, in some of the pictures there's crosses and religious ornaments which we wouldn't want - would anyone recommend changing gazebo to Bugambilias or staying at the chapel (can we have cross etc taken out)

I've read we can play music from Ipod during cocktail reception - do you know if they have player for Iphone ??  If not I'll use kids Ipods :-)

Are there any recommendations for the food during cocktail hour ?

It all seems to be getting real now and lots of questions popping up :-)

Thanks in advance,

#6076 chicksmommy

chicksmommy
            • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

Ok it looks like Tropical Storm "Patty" has weakened and been downgraded to a Tropical Depression... whew!  Feeling MUCH better now.  

God I can't believe we leave in 2.5 days... seemed like it was SO far away- can't believe it's finally here!!   SO EXCITED!!!!

#6077 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
              • 593 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by chicksmommy 

Ok it looks like Tropical Storm "Patty" has weakened and been downgraded to a Tropical Depression... whew!  Feeling MUCH better now.  

God I can't believe we leave in 2.5 days... seemed like it was SO far away- can't believe it's finally here!!   SO EXCITED!!!!

Congrats! I hope your day is everything you dream of. Beauty and sunshine! Whew for the downgrade! lol

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6078 jackie44

jackie44
                • 54 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

can someone tell the name of the restuarant that has a outside terrace so make the dinner resavation a bit more private x

#6079 mwells

mwells
                  • 75 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by shaheenie 

Hey Guys!

I just received  my PO. I have heard horrible things about the Miami office misusing people's credit card numbers. My current co-ordinator  (in Cancun) has asked me to fill out a credit card auth form...did you guys do this or are you waiting to do it once you get there?

Thanks for you help!

I just paid my PO in full this week (I leave wednesday...crazy!)  I think they have to get your CC info at some point if you have unlimited events so they can refund your hotel stay...apparently they refund after the trip.

#6080 mwells

mwells
                    • 75 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by chicksmommy 

I might run into you down there!!!!!  I had my home "secret" ceremony 10/11/12 :)  I can't believe the time has come! ahhh!!!!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users