Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#6071 Lyman

Lyman
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

hola chicksmommy - sorry to hear about the stress the weather forecast is causing you :(

I guess that's one of the "uncontrol-ables" of wedding planning, and life in general.

While there is beauty in all weather, including tropical rain, I understand how you wouldn't want a storm to interrupt all the plans you've worked on so long and made so carefully!

All that being said, I've seen forecasts be well "off the mark" - so will hold a positive thought for this prediction to be incorrect as well :)

Worst case scenario, you go to "plan B" with shelter from the rain......and the "musical backdrop" of rainfall outside. It may not be what you have been envisioning throughout your planning process, but when faced with forces outside your control, it's best to find a "silver lining" and see the joy in what you DO have.....like the gift of the love you're celebrating...priceless !

Plus, isn't rain supposed to bring a marriage Good Luck?  .........will keep my fingers' crossed anyway.......all the Best! 

#6072 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

These are amazing! Makes me feel better about rain! 

That's the spirit EVKnowsitall!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes :)

#6073 shaheenie

shaheenie
      • 19 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hey Guys!

I just received  my PO. I have heard horrible things about the Miami office misusing people's credit card numbers. My current co-ordinator  (in Cancun) has asked me to fill out a credit card auth form...did you guys do this or are you waiting to do it once you get there?

Thanks for you help!

Attached Files

#6074 Mca1116

Mca1116
        • 37 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

I'm waiting to pay my final PO upon check out, I refused to send them any money and my coordinator was completely find with it.

Hey Guys! I just received  my PO. I have heard horrible things about the Miami office misusing people's credit card numbers. My current co-ordinator  (in Cancun) has asked me to fill out a credit card auth form...did you guys do this or are you waiting to do it once you get there? Thanks for you help!  

#6075 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

Went for my first fitting today..its starting to feel real!!!! Only 50 more days as of today!!

#6076 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
            • 46 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Hello,

I am not sure how they play the music for the cocktail hour but as for the food. U can choose from a menu. The superior menu tasted so good, I tried them at a friends wedding and will have it for mine.

Originally Posted by Debbieb1972 

Hi,

I'm new to this site, leave for Moon Palace in 5 weeks - soooo excited, can't wait now.  Am liaising with Renee my WC and just have a few questions if anyone can help as we haven't been out there before so trying to judge everything by reviews / photos on the web.

We have been booked at the Chapel for our wedding and cocktail reception - we are not religious and although it does look stunning, in some of the pictures there's crosses and religious ornaments which we wouldn't want - would anyone recommend changing gazebo to Bugambilias or staying at the chapel (can we have cross etc taken out)

I've read we can play music from Ipod during cocktail reception - do you know if they have player for Iphone ??  If not I'll use kids Ipods :-)

Are there any recommendations for the food during cocktail hour ?

It all seems to be getting real now and lots of questions popping up :-)

Thanks in advance,

#6077 chicksmommy

chicksmommy
              • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

Ok it looks like Tropical Storm "Patty" has weakened and been downgraded to a Tropical Depression... whew!  Feeling MUCH better now.  

God I can't believe we leave in 2.5 days... seemed like it was SO far away- can't believe it's finally here!!   SO EXCITED!!!!

#6078 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                • 593 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by chicksmommy 

Ok it looks like Tropical Storm "Patty" has weakened and been downgraded to a Tropical Depression... whew!  Feeling MUCH better now.  

God I can't believe we leave in 2.5 days... seemed like it was SO far away- can't believe it's finally here!!   SO EXCITED!!!!

Congrats! I hope your day is everything you dream of. Beauty and sunshine! Whew for the downgrade! lol

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6079 jackie44

jackie44
                  • 54 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

can someone tell the name of the restuarant that has a outside terrace so make the dinner resavation a bit more private x

#6080 mwells

mwells
                    • 75 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by shaheenie 

Hey Guys!

I just received  my PO. I have heard horrible things about the Miami office misusing people's credit card numbers. My current co-ordinator  (in Cancun) has asked me to fill out a credit card auth form...did you guys do this or are you waiting to do it once you get there?

Thanks for you help!

I just paid my PO in full this week (I leave wednesday...crazy!)  I think they have to get your CC info at some point if you have unlimited events so they can refund your hotel stay...apparently they refund after the trip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users