Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5601 Gina Bina

Gina Bina
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Misskris6 

I was just contacted by someone last week and I am 6 months out.  Here is her contact info!

Maria Fernanda Vivar

TEL. 1.877.25.49.333, EXT. 1106

mvivar@palaceresorts.com

She sent me a welcome email with some menus attached as well as a huuuuuge checklist which looks a little overwhelming!

Girls,

I got the same checklist and I filled in as much as I could. It took some time but they said that was how I reserved my locations. For about 2 weeks I heard from Clarissa daily, now I think we have everything set she is just waiting for me to pay for my extra crap. carzola@palaceresorts.com she seems great, no complaints! About 35 days out I heard from Danielle docampo@palaceresorts.com she set me up with the check list and gave me contact information for everything.

I am struggling to hear back from Marvin at the floral place. I told him what I wanted and on July 6th he said he could do all that, I haven't heard from him since...does he do a contract or something in writting or anyone have a similar experience? I will stop worring then.....

#5602 dicatelo

dicatelo
    • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Misskris6 

I was just contacted by someone last week and I am 6 months out.  Here is her contact info!

Maria Fernanda Vivar

TEL. 1.877.25.49.333, EXT. 1106

mvivar@palaceresorts.com

She sent me a welcome email with some menus attached as well as a huuuuuge checklist which looks a little overwhelming!

Thanks for the update!!, could you please forward me the menus they sent you? dicatelo@hotmail.com, Thanks in advance!

#5603 Kerry Robertson

Kerry Robertson
      • 18 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:02 PM

hey girls

im getting married on 10/10/12 and i got contcted on friday by the cancun office Daniela Ocampo Morales, she explained that she will be planning my wedding and sent across a huge excel file were i had to fill out all info, the locations i wanted etc, i have got back to her today with the info, and she has just replied saying she will go through everything and get back to me. hopefully i get the locations  have asked for fingers crossed!

#5604 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
        • 130 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

Okay sounds like the October brides are stating to get contacted by the new cancun office. I hope they contact me soon since I'm October 25th :)

#5605 mwells

mwells
          • 75 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

That is good news!  I hope they will be contacting us soon then!  Maybe somehow I will get to choose my locations over again

im getting married on 10/10/12 and i got contcted on friday by the cancun office Daniela Ocampo Morales, she explained that she will be planning my wedding and sent across a huge excel file were i had to fill out all info, the locations i wanted etc, i have got back to her today with the info, and she has just replied saying she will go through everything and get back to me. hopefully i get the locations  have asked for fingers crossed!

#5606 Kikidee

Kikidee
            • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

I have a couple questions....First, when have to get the blood work done, is there any way that we can get it done here in the states and hand them the results...If that is not allowed, is it safe??? Second, is it possible to just get a time share for one time, and if so is it cheaper???

#5607 Lauren Cip

Lauren Cip
              • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hello all I can't wait to get married in at the moon . I plan to get married July 20th 2013. . Right now I am in the process of booking my trip and confirming my date with the resort . If people don't mind what are people paying per night ? Also does anyone know who the photographer is at moon palace ?

#5608 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
                • 385 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

I talked about the blood work in my review.  It went well and fast.  No bruising at all.  We didn't hear back about anything so I suppose everything was fine (didn't see results or anything). 

Originally Posted by Kikidee 

I have a couple questions....First, when have to get the blood work done, is there any way that we can get it done here in the states and hand them the results...If that is not allowed, is it safe??? Second, is it possible to just get a time share for one time, and if so is it cheaper???

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#5609 MrsBhatia

MrsBhatia
                  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hi all, I have today received a completed purchase order from Elvia. Having a complimentary symbolic wedding. But she asks for payment for extras before we arrive? Not comfortable about this as I've heard bad things about sending CCrd details. So I'm hoping to add on extras when we get there. Has anyone else done this? I hope I can get what I need. Looking to add on horse & carriage & photos.

#5610 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
                    • 61 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Also does anyone know who the photographer is at moon palace ?

I don't think there is just one photographer. The resort photographer is called "Smile Market" but I am sure they have more than one actual photographer (sorry, I don't remember the name of the guy who was ours).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users