Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5211 Renewing32

Renewing32
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:26 AM

Thanks Coco. What's the name of the teal color you used?
    Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5212 leenancy

leenancy
    • 212 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

Thanks for the well wishes Chanel! Haha, I bet you had a lot of pictures to share with them :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

They have both light pink and fuchsia! 

YAY!!!!  how awesome is this?  The County Clerk was  very quick, Hubby and I were both casual and didn't take anyone with us.  We were trying to do this pre-mexico but ran out of time, so we did it the 1st Friday we were back.  It was great!  The judge asked if wanted something special and we said no since we were just in Mexico.  It took us 1/2 hour to get out of there as they all wanted to see our pictures.. LOL

Have fun and if I don't speak with you before you travel.  Have a BLESSED wedding and wishing you safe travels.

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
      2 Guests booked through other services

#5213 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:08 AM

AHHHH thats soo excited..secretly congrats!! Thats going to be a great intimate moment!! Your big day is getting soo close!!!

Originally Posted by leenancy 

So my FI and I are secretly getting married today at the County Clerk & Recorder office (I'm bailing out of work early today to do it). I do love how casual it is all going to be. I filled out the form online, they say it takes 15-20 minutes and ta da, I'm a married woman. We are taking our parents and then having a nice dinner afterwards. So is excited :)

I can't believe I leave in 10 days. I have three people who added themselves to my guest list just last week (and two of them weren't even invited...) so it's been kind of crazy having to change some seating charts, placecards, and OOT bags around, but the more the merrier right?

Jamie, are you ready?? We're so close!

#5214 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:27 AM

Yaay leenancy!! Happy secret wedding day! :) I hope IL is that easy- I want to make it simple when we go to the courthouse!

#5215 leenancy

leenancy
        • 212 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

Thanks ladies!  I think most states work the same way.

#5216 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

Ha, just the ones that our guest uploaded on facebook.  I can't wait until June so that I can have my professional ones from Ivan.  What time are you getting off of work?  How do you feel?

Thanks for the well wishes Chanel! Haha, I bet you had a lot of pictures to share with them :)

#5217 leenancy

leenancy
            • 212 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

I'll be off in half an hour. I'm feeling pretty good!

Ha, just the ones that our guest uploaded on facebook.  I can't wait until June so that I can have my professional ones from Ivan.  What time are you getting off of work?  How do you feel?

#5218 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
              • 89 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

Congrats!  We did our secret ceremony last Friday on the anniversary of my FI proposing to me.  It was a very quick, about 10 minutes and we went alone.  I hope you have a great mini-celebration!  Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Originally Posted by leenancy 

So my FI and I are secretly getting married today at the County Clerk & Recorder office (I'm bailing out of work early today to do it). I do love how casual it is all going to be. I filled out the form online, they say it takes 15-20 minutes and ta da, I'm a married woman. We are taking our parents and then having a nice dinner afterwards. So is excited :)

I can't believe I leave in 10 days. I have three people who added themselves to my guest list just last week (and two of them weren't even invited...) so it's been kind of crazy having to change some seating charts, placecards, and OOT bags around, but the more the merrier right?

Jamie, are you ready?? We're so close!

#5219 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
                • 46 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mca1116 

Thanks for your help.  I guess Im just anxious because I see on here that there are girls who are getting married after me saying they have their locations secured already.  So then I start to panic thinking that Im not doing something right! haha.  I guess I need to relax a bit and just wait it out!!

Hi Mca1116,

I am getting married at MP on sunday 11/11/12 so I'll be there for your wedding!!! 

To be honest, reserving my locations was the first thing I did because they seem to go quick. It was a challenge since its really hard to get a hold of anyone or to get my wedding coordinator from miami to answer emails. My fiance would call the palace resorts hotline and demand to speak to someone especially supervisors to get answers and locations. it took us about a month of frustration but we finally got everything settled with locations in a contract and signed it. I recommend you get on top of it ASAP and once its done you can relax. Since I finalized the locations I am not stressing at all and we have 6 months to go, the last thing you want to do is keep waiting and thinking about it so i say fight for it now and get it over with. We also finalized our additional decor with Katie through Zuniga and we choose the lavender luxe collection for the reception, the complimentary package with a few add ons for the ceremony (we are also doing the horse and carrage). Let me know if you have any questions.  

#5220 Renewing32

Renewing32
                  • 161 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

ok, so my TA seems to be totally clueless about the wedding group amenities and the group contract. I'm not sure what to do at this point since i don't have a lot of people RSVP'd. Any suggestions? Can someone tell me how their process went? How far in advance does the group contract need to be done?
                    Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users