Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#221 coconoir1908

• 2,136 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

I came across this link http://www.vendodire...cochmostcu.html under the topic "changing color cups"  A few Jamaica 2009 brides went in together to purchase these (since it is minimum order) and then split them up.  They all got a generic design so that each of them can use it, but the cups came out to be .65-.99 cents per cup.  I thought this was a unique and cost savings idea to pass on.  If anyone is interested maybe we can do the same to save.  I would need 50 cups for my OOT bags.  Let me know.

#222 JLCarrera

• Site Supporter
    • 52 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:51 PM

Hi Ladies, 

Congratulations to all of you! Just wanted to say thank you for posting so much helpful information. I am hoping to get married at the Moon Palace on 03/24/12. After reading some of these posts, I'm a bit nervous that I will get my date. My first two preferred times 5 and 6 pm are already booked, per the MP website. I put in a request for 4pm a few days ago but haven't heard back. Starting to feel like I'm way behind schedule. Think I need to call into the Florida office first thing Monday morning. Please send me your good thoughts. I'm getting the feeling that this destination wedding thing is going to be more difficult than I initially thought! Please keep the good advice and great ideas coming!

#223 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:23 PM

JLCarrera, Don't worry it always takes a couple of business days to process your request. I personally think a destination wedding is a lot more work than I originally thought, but I will soon find out if it pays off. And remember it's only as much extra work as you want it to be. Good luck with everything!

#224 blondy

• 133 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

JL, you aren't behind at all!  I agree with Mocha, a destination wedding can be as much or little work as you want it to be.

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#225 MoonPalace2012

• 31 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:08 AM

Good luck on your planning JL - you are getting married about a week after I am! :) I got the 4:00 time slot, and I am sure it will work out for you as well!

#226 lilstar714

• 28 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:47 AM

Happy planing JL. i dont think your behind with the help of this website you will soon be on top of everything! plus if you have any question im sure we can all help it feels like we all have tons of info already and they do take a while to reply.

#227 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:53 PM

Completely off topic, but is anyone else's profile/subject layout different than it used to be? Like the threads you posted in show up as YOUR last post in the thread and not the title of the thread? It doen't tell you when other people have posted either! I wonder if its just mine....but I don't like it!

#228 lilstar714

• 28 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

mine hasnt changed you probably clicked on something. I hate when that happens

#229 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:38 PM

FIXED IT!!! Whew I was worried!

#230 beatyea

• 288 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:23 AM

Hey girls-

Ok I read somewhere that when our guests book they only have to pay for the first night then can pay the rest when they arrive.  Is this true?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users