Sign in to follow this  
jszy10

Room key holders a hit??

NSBLUM:  Where did you stay in Turks?  I was going to make these as well, but we are at Beaches in Turks & Caicos and if that's where you stayed, I'm going to bag it.  I thought someone had posted that Beaches has cards though.

I believe she stayed at the somerset yes, beaches definitely has the key cards

Originally Posted by Kendall View Post

NSBLUM:  Where did you stay in Turks?  I was going to make these as well, but we are at Beaches in Turks & Caicos and if that's where you stayed, I'm going to bag it.  I thought someone had posted that Beaches has cards though.

Hi guys, yes, our wedding was at The Somerset. No cards, actual keys. So was Sibonne next door and Regent Palms on the other side. All actual keys. Miss it!

We pondered for awhile over whether or not to do key card holders.  We are only having 16 guests and in the end we did decide to do them.  We think they will be great for our guests and even if they don't use them it didn't cost us to much money.  I will be using mine for sure!

I love this idea, I think I will look for supplies and make them myself. Anyone that has been married that brought them and noticed people used them at all???