Photo

Help - I need an opinion on shoes!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 jackie_c

jackie_c
  • 431 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

The big day is less than 3 weeks away and I was so excited to be getting all my last minute packages in the mail for the wedding.

My last package was my shoes that were supposed to be a darker blue (think blue sapphire) suede high heel.  I wanted my shoes to be my "something blue".

They sent me an aqua color and now I don't have time to send them back for replacements (plus they're out of the color I want).  They're still cute, and still can be my "something blue" but it's just not what I originally envisioned.

Do you think they look ok?  I have a full length gown, but cute shoes are still important to me (and all of us I'm sure!).  I still have a couple weeks to hunt locally, but I just want to be done with the clothing stuff for now.  What do you ladies think??blue shoes.JPGblue shoes2.JPG

#2 Lolita29

Lolita29
    • 426 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:38 PM

I CANT SEE THE IMAGE AND WHEN I CLICK ON THE LINK IT SAYS PAGE NOT FOUND :(

#3 jackie_c

jackie_c
      • 431 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:59 PM

Aww thanks, I posted the images like how I used to on BDW but they're not working.  Hopefully I can fix them and get some feedback! xo

Originally Posted by Lolita29 

I CANT SEE THE IMAGE AND WHEN I CLICK ON THE LINK IT SAYS PAGE NOT FOUND :(

#4 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
        • 452 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:41 AM

I think the shoes are cute!!  If they are comfortable - I say go for it!!  They won't be looking at your feet anyway :)

#5 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:42 AM

Love those shoes! They look great!

#6 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
            • 310 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:49 AM

I Love the shoes!!  I think they look great.  But YOU need to be happy with them.  Good luck on your big day!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#7 jk1101

jk1101
              • 2,582 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:05 AM

I love them .

My something blue was my toenails.  When I got to the salon, they didn't have the color I'd envisioned (baby blue), only a turquoise color - the same exact color of your shoes, and I had no time to go out and find and buy the color i wanted, so I went with what they had.  I ended up LOVING the color and got so many compliments on them.

I think when people see them peeking out from under your gown they will think it looks awesome, and you will too.

#8 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                • 2,727 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:23 AM

Jackie I think your shoes are great and think the color will work perfect for your "something blue"...you should totally rock them on your wedding day!!

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                  My Planning Thread

#9 Lolita29

Lolita29
                  • 426 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:14 AM

Ok i can see them now and i love them. Super Sexy! Rock em out!

#10 TheBestFriend

TheBestFriend
                    • 23 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:20 AM

These shoes are awesome!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users