Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#21 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

keith collects watches, so i thought about that, but the watches that he wants are a few thousand $$$ and i can't afford that...so i'm thinking a really good watch winder (like $1k) or this driving experience that he's talked about (but apparently i wasn't listening) - not the nascar one, it's like ferrari or something.

did anyone get their FI an engagement present after you got the ring?

#22 robindepaula

robindepaula
    • Banned
    • 514 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by beachbride
      I think I am doing Boudoir photos, he doesn't wear a watch or anything and I think he will be happy with them...
      Ohhh......were you able to book an appointment with Susan Definetely let me know how it goes!!

Robin

#23 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:10 PM

I seriously have no clue!!!

But whatever it is it has to be inexpensive unless I win the lotto

#24 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:13 PM

I don't think we are getting each other gifts.. we are paying for the wedding ourselves so that doesn't leave much in the way of spare cash. Plus we live together so we have everything already that we need.. however if a super duper awesome idea came to me I might be inclined to get it for him anyways..

#25 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:23 PM

Click the image to open in full size.
          I'm getting FI this necklace. He wanted some MAN jewelry. Haha whatever that means, but I think this qualifies.
          Happily married since 2008

#26 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:50 PM

Am I the only one who didn't exchange a gift or take pics for my FI/hubby? We decided to spend the $$ on other people and not to buy each other gifts. We gave each other the free stuff - love, lovemaking, and devotion . . . lol. We're saps for love but don't do too well with tradition.

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:53 PM

you callin' getting half naked pics taken for your man traditional? lol

i'm not a gift giver in general - i mean, i love giving gifts when the mood strikes me, like i see something i totally want to get someone, but not when i "have" to (birthdays, holidays, etc.).

#28 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:57 PM

I'm thinking we may skip the gifts because (1) he's not one to even know he's supposed to get me something (2) we're paying for this wedding all by ourselves (3) we have everything we need. BUT, that being said, I really want the Coach Legacy Leather Satchel for my gift

#29 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  you callin' getting half naked pics taken for your man traditional? lol

i'm not a gift giver in general - i mean, i love giving gifts when the mood strikes me, like i see something i totally want to get someone, but not when i "have" to (birthdays, holidays, etc.).
                  lol..I guess that's not traditonal, well around here it is, but not traditionally traditional

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lizz10179
                  I'm thinking we may skip the gifts because (1) he's not one to even know he's supposed to get me something (2) we're paying for this wedding all by ourselves (3) we have everything we need. BUT, that being said, I really want the Coach Legacy Leather Satchel for my gift
                  There's nothing wrong with knowing what you want....hahaha

#30 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild
                    lol..I guess that's not traditonal, well around here it is, but not traditionally traditional
                    i knew what you meant, but had to raz ya a little. we're not the overly traditional type either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users