Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#151 sweetluna

sweetluna
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
    So I've known I was going to give Boudoir pics but I've been debating on how to give them to him. Here's what I've come up with....I'm getting an letter size paper print of one of my pictures. I'm going to cut it into puzzle pieces and leave one piece each day for the week before we go away (maybe even just a couple of days) then once we get to Punta Cana...that evening I'll put out the last piece and hide the book in our room. I think it will be a super fun way to start our wedding week and I can't wait. My book was just ordered this week so it should be here soon!

Here's the pic I'm using for the puzzle:
    Click the image to open in full size.

Now that is FREAKIN' awesome!! What a great idea to build up to that special day. Mind if I steal that idea

#152 jodieP

jodieP
    • 278 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:31 AM

There really is soom great idea's here, too abd me & FI opted out of this to save money and agreed we're each others gift!! sappy i know!!

Bahiabride2010 - That is a fantastic idea!! the build up will be great!

Jodie.xx
      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/ZxiGp1.png

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#153 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:46 AM

That is an awesome idea sweetluna! My gift is my BD book that someone else will be delivering to him while he his getting ready for the wedding with a special card. Not too exciting really. I probably won't get anything from him, hahaha
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#154 carides44

carides44
        • 33 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:05 AM

my husband-to-be has always wanted to see dolphins up close and personal. He has no idea that there is place in Ocho Rios Jamaica called Dolphin Cove. I have booked us a program that lets us swim with the dolphins. I feel that this will be worth more then anything to him!!!! Also, I got him a nice watch, but he will like the swim more!

#155 MDLady

MDLady
          • 433 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carides44
            my husband-to-be has always wanted to see dolphins up close and personal. He has no idea that there is place in Ocho Rios Jamaica called Dolphin Cove. I have booked us a program that lets us swim with the dolphins. I feel that this will be worth more then anything to him!!!! Also, I got him a nice watch, but he will like the swim more!
            There is no better gift than a great experience!!!!

I have no clue what to get for my FI. I've been wrecking my brain. I know that he loves watches but he already has one all picked out and that's for his birthday. So I can't give him another watch for our wedding..

#156 jhartford19

jhartford19
            • 187 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

To those of you who have done or are doing boudoir books, what are you planning on doing with the book after the wedding? Are you going to keep it in a hiding spot or something? I like the idea because after I have kids I know my body will never be the same, but I am wondering what do you do with the book afterwards....

#157 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
              • 81 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

He has wanted a Movado watch for awhile now. I will give him the watch.

#158 SonyaR

SonyaR
                • 299 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:51 PM

I think I'm going to get my DH a new digital SLR camera. He's been wanting one and this would be the perfect opportunity so he can have the camera for the wedding/trip and take great pictures.

#159 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
                  • 184 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

i'm getting him golf clubs or a tool chest

#160 natalie1987

natalie1987
                    • 201 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:07 PM

I love the puzzle idea!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users