Jump to content

carides44

Newbie
  • Content Count

    33
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Community Reputation

0

About carides44

  1. Sorry I havent posted in so long, but I did find a ring that I liked and the link is below!!!!! Thanks for all the ideas!!! http://www.novica.com/itemdetail/index.cfm?pid=136127
  2. Hey Ladies!!!!!!!!!! I hope all of your wedding planning is coming along great!. I got married last May at the ROR and it was such an AMAZING time. My husband promised me that we would go back to celebrate our 1 year!!! I just wanted to know if anyone has done this before and if the ROR offers anything special to couples returning for their anniversary, such as a room upgrade or anything like that. Please please feel free to message me if you have any questions about the wedding and resort. I was so into the resort and believe me I can answer probably most of your questions!!!! Happy
  3. Quote: Originally Posted by jasonsmomma Great review! I am getting married at ROR in Feb. 2012 and it seems SOOOO FAR AWAY now! I would love some more info on your photographer also! Hello. I used the photographer from the hotel photo shop. His name was Phillip. He was an amazing photographer and I hope he is still there!!! He captured exactly every photo that I wanted and then some. I am really pleased the way they came out.
  4. Quote: Originally Posted by BlieLena Was it just a photo? Did you have a saying? Love the pic! Yes it was just a picture that I uploaded and made into a card. I had the photographer write "thank you" in the sand. Inside the card i wrote individual messages, to make it more personal then just the regular thanks for coming type thing lol!
  5. Hi everyone! I finally finished my cards and sent them out 1 month after our wedding. We got married on May 14, 2010 at ROR! I created them online via snapfish.com! Hope you like it!
  6. Hi! I was just in Ocho Rios, and we did a few things. If possible, do do do dolphin cove!!! It is a once in a life time experience and everyone will love it. Also we did the Chukka Caribbean Tours zipline a river tubing. The zipline was ok, for it only had 3 platforms tgo to. The tubing was beautiful. Its about 3 miles down the river and the water is nice and refreshing. We did some shoping too in downtown near island village. The taj mahal shopping center has a bunch of the same stores so shop around! Have fun!!
  7. Quote: Originally Posted by sugarmag81 Thank you for the review...getting married @ ROR in Feb 2011 and it makes feel good to read such positive reviews like yours. You looked gorgeous!!!! Awe thank you so much. You will absolutely love ROR!
  8. Quote: Originally Posted by JusMe4E Great review. Thanks for sharing. I'm getting more and more excited about choosing this as my wedding location. Im so happy for you. It was just an amazing place to have a wedding and you will love it!!
  9. Quote: Originally Posted by sweetluna Great review, thanks for posting it! May I ask a question? When you say you rented the DJ equipment did you have your music on CD or iPod or laptop? I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do and was hesitant to rent the DJ equipment because I didn't know what that would include. I had copied all my wedding music on all 3!!! But i ultimately just used the cds. I just brought my ipod and laptop along in case of any problems. The equipment is easy to use and they guy that sets it all up shows you how to use it. It includes the speakers and the
  10. Thanks everyone for your great ideas!!!!!
  11. Hi everyone. I could not find any posts related to my question. I recently got married on may 14 and I am planning an AHR in august. I was wondering if any one had any good websites for informal invites. I was looking for something like "we tied the knot....please celebrate with us..." Any ideas?? Thanks Meghan
  12. Thanks for the compliments!!!! The flowers are real touch. I tried to spend money on things that I would get the most out of. I went for the real touch only because they matched perfectly, and I could not see spending money on flowers I could not take home. Plus I did not like the choices offered for the free flowers because nothing really matched my colors and you only get a few choices. I would highly recommend real touch flowers because at least you can keep them forever! I got a lot of compliments on them and they photographed very well.
  13. I asked at the front desk and I asked Chandlyn when I had my meeting with her. I was upgraded to the next category room for free. It is also based upon availability. I went during the off season, there was not that many people there. So just speak to the girls, Im sure you will because they upgrade a lot of brides
  14. Hi everyone! Here is my review and if you have any questions at all feel free to PM me and I will answer them to the best of my ability! RIU Ocho RIOS I must first say that the entrance to the resort is something out of a magazine...the drive was lined with towering palm trees, it was just beautiful. Upon pulling up to the lobby, all you can see is the turquoise ocean, it was like "Hello...Welcome to Paradse!" The hotel staff was amazing. From the moment we arrived, we were well taken care of. We arrived on May 11th around 1230pm. We were under the impression that we would have
  15. Hey girls!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that this resort is an A++++++!!!! I am still here and I will be back home Tuesday night so I will post my full review as soon as i get back but in the mean time, anyone planning a destination wedding, THIS IS THE PLACE!!!!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...