Sign in to follow this  
~Angela~

~Angela~'s Planning Thread!!! * lots of pics*

Everything looks fantastic! You know I love you dearly! I cannot believe its finally your turn! When us May brides were coming and going you still felt like you had a ways to go! I am beyond excited for you! You will make the sweetest, most beautiful bride! Just don't like T, Tea bag you baahahahahahha! Had to throw in a lil chi-town love!

XoXo

WOOHOO ANG!!!!! I can't believe your wedding is almost here!!! Everything looks amazing!! I can't wait for pictures!! Wish I was going to be there! *Big Hug* mwah!

OMG Ang, I heart you :). For someone as indecisive as I am, I'm proud of you that you got so much stuff done and didn't abandon projects like me lol. It looks fantastic!! You're going to make a beautiful bride and I wish you the best on your special day!!! xoxo

P.S I also heart Enrique cool.gif

Angela, everything looks amazing. You will be a gorgeous bride and your wedding will be beautiful. I'm so excited for you.

Ange, everything looks awesome!!! You're going to have such an amazing wedding and I know you're going to make a gorgeous bride! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics when you get back! Congrats girly! :)

LMAO!!! You put Enrique in. That is so hilarious. Love your planning thread. Great job. I can't believe it's almost your time!!!!