Blackberry users

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Pazzesca

• 210 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:28 AM

I currently have the tour and [LOVE]d it at first. then i got real tired of the trackball sporadically not working for different periods of time. i [LOVE] bbm though!! it's so much better than texting!! however at the end of this month i'm jumping ship to the the HTC EVO with android. i recently got so angry at my tour for the trackball not working i was having thoughts of throwing the phone, lol. not good!

#32 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

fyi - for anyone having issues with their trackball.....take it in to the store where you purchased your phone and they should be able to replace it for free :) I have never had any issues with my trackball at all, but when I was at the store upgrading FI's phone, the sales associate at the store offered to switch out the track ball for me (just cuz it was dirty as I've had this phone for almost 2 years) and he did it right in front of me it literally took about 15 seconds.
      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#33 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:16 AM

I have the Storm (touch screen) and love it! I had an old flip phone until January and don;t know why it took me so long to make the switch. The bb especially came in handy with all this planning.

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#34 LChavez

• 159 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

I have a Curve that I got through work. We just got new ones which don't have the trackball but I miss my old one. This new one has bad reception and it's hard to scroll through with the mouse.

Overall, BB are great for work.

#35 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:12 PM

I wanted to jump in and say I had the Pearl and then the Curve, I love it so much!! I'm a BB fan! I may be going to the Bold today :)

#36 atrott

• 208 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:13 PM

I used to have a Pearl & now I have the Tour. I LOVE, my smartphone (even though sometimes it seems smarter than me!). Another note on the trackball issue, sometimes if you just take it out yourself & clean it with some rubbing alcohol, it works like a charm! I had this problem with my Pearl. One good cleaning & it was good to go!

#37 Iamalldiva

• 163 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:34 PM

I have the BB Curve and LUV, LUV, LUV it!!! I love how it keeps me on track on the go. Phonebook, Calendar, Instant Messaging, Social Networks, etc.

I have had problems with the trackball but took it to the local Verizon store and had it replaced on the spot.

I say get it!

TEAM Blackberry

#38 Valentine_Baby

• 452 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:07 AM

I have the Curve and absolutely love it :)
                  It's my lifeline and I always have it on me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users