Blackberry users

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:26 PM

Hi all!

I was considering getting a Blackberry Curve and was wondering about it.

Do you have one? Do you love it, hate it? Would you recommend it? What do you love most about it?

Let's chat ladies!!!

#2 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

I have the bold. It is through work so I have no idea about costs or anything like that. I love my bb. I use it all the time. I have not only my work email but also my personal email and my fb hooked up to my bb. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without it.

#3 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

I used to love mine! It died in the potty !!! And Ive tried to get many phones that would compare and have yet to find one that I like so much as the curve. It was my office away from home basically which was one of the things I loved about it the most!

#4 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

I have the Bold 9700. I had the curve and I loved it!!! until I got my bold! I have it with me all the time. I can do everything!!! Not to mention having alot my wedding info on it.

#5 debbmach

debbmach
          • 1,457 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:46 PM

My FI has one and he loves it! His only complaint is that the buttons are too small (he has big fingers) so he's looking to get a bold or something similar once his contract expires. I have an iphone and he loves his bb more for texting and emailing, it's easier to type.
            http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#6 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:47 PM

I need something with good organization. I make all these appointments and thigns at work for personal stuff, but no where to put them. So when I'm at home, I'm forgetting what I've done!!

#7 barefootidos

barefootidos
              • 52 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:53 PM

i love my curve <3 it's synched to my email (work & personal), my calendar, fb, myspace, etc. it's my first smartphone and i have no idea what i did before i had one! highly recommend it!
                We say "I do" in Turks & Caicos 7.29.11

#8 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by barefootidos
                  i love my curve <3 it's synched to my email (work & personal), my calendar, fb, myspace, etc. it's my first smartphone and i have no idea what i did before i had one! highly recommend it!
                  hahah I fear that's what's going to happend to me!

#9 Mischaka

Mischaka
                  • 969 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

yeah...once you get the BB you will always want a smartphone. Not to mention all the applications they have. you will get addicted quick!!!

#10 tris

tris
                    • 609 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:55 PM

I have the Pearl and I love it. I wish I would've gotten the Curve though...
                      Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users