Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Di

Lady Di's Royal Playa Del Carmen Review 05.29.2010 (Lots of pics)

Your make- up looked great!!! I have been thinking about using Norma for make-up. Did you do a trial with her and if so how much did she charge you? Also - did you use her hair person and who was it?

Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M View Post

Your make- up looked great!!! I have been thinking about using Norma for make-up. Did you do a trial with her and if so how much did she charge you? Also - did you use her hair person and who was it?

No, I didn't do a trial with her and I did not use her hair person because I had a relative to do my hair.

This is the most awesome review I've read!! Thank you so much!! I also have the luxury package so it's nice to see how everything was. I'm going to have my wedding at the gazebo, and was thinking of having parasols for the guests to block the sun, but we're worried that it would be too windy for paper parasols. Any thoughts on that?

You've encouraged me to also write a detailed review when I come back from my wedding :)

great job!  you look beautiful!! im getting married at the royal on apr. 10 2011.  couple questions - how did you book the mac make-up artist and how much did she charget you?  also, why did you choose the garden location over the beach location for your reception.  im back and forth about my reception and cant seem to make up my mind.

thanks!

Originally Posted by GC2008 View Post

great job!  you look beautiful!! im getting married at the royal on apr. 10 2011.  couple questions - how did you book the mac make-up artist and how much did she charget you?  also, why did you choose the garden location over the beach location for your reception.  im back and forth about my reception and cant seem to make up my mind.

thanks!

I got her as a recommendation from a bride here on BDW. I emailed her and booked her. Please PM me if you want her info. We decided that we should have a garden reception so it could be a little bit different after having a beach ceremony. I was very happy with our decision. It will be beautiful regardless where you have it!

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

Gorgeous Wedding! I love how detail oriented you are! :)

Thank you!