Arch for beach ceremony

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabilahaq View Post
I am using Elena Damy for my flowers and getting married at the O & O Palmilla. While I think her work is great, the reason why the bamboo arch is so expensive, is because she has to order 8 posts to withstand the wind on the beach.

Thank you for everyone's replies, I have a few good ideas now!
Oooohhh!!! O&O Palmilla ... no wonder it's so much more ... that's an awesome resort! We were thinking about O&O Reethi Rah for our honeymoon ... but maybe 1 year anniversary instead .... because it's definitely way more $$$.

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics from your wedding!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elena Damy is the forist the Palmilla uses. Her website: Elena Damy | Contemporary Floral Design

I have read other postings about her on this forum. She is really great to work with, very nice, accommodating, and responsive. She will do anything you want. And her designs are beautiful. While her prices are quite high, she is also very willing to negotiate. We are in the process of lowering the initial quote she gave me, once I have that, I can post it on here.

Hope that helps!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...