Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#1211 BagLover21

BagLover21
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

Amanda I just went through all of your pictures and LOVED them. I'm excited that the flower arrangements at the resort are so nice. The Mexican BBQ also looked DIVINE!
    http://i732.photobuc..../Picture21.png

Born: Jasmin Mia Allen on November 21, 1979
    Married: Jasmin Mia Hodge on August 7, 2010
    El Dorado Royale ResortRiviera Maya, Mexico
    www.mywedding.com/jasminanddarius2010

#1212 dimplz05

dimplz05
    • 214 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:19 AM

punkie569 - The walk from the walkway to the actual gazebo was longer than most church aisles so you should be okay. Plus I walked on just the sand so I walked much slower as it was harder. Hope that helps!

#1213 punkie569

punkie569
      • 255 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dimplz05
        punkie569 - The walk from the walkway to the actual gazebo was longer than most church aisles so you should be okay. Plus I walked on just the sand so I walked much slower as it was harder. Hope that helps!
        That helps a lot. Thank you very much for the help. I'll be in heels so hopefully they slow me down abit as well even though I rented the wooden walkway. As long as I have 2 minutes I should be ok :)
        Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#1214 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
        • 283 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:13 AM

Hi Ladies!! Hope everyone had a nice weekend :)

I am thinking of ordering customized mugs for the guest to use over the weekend instead of the small glasses they give you at all inclusives, but wanted to make El Dorado doesnt have a rule that you have to use their glasses.

Sorry, me and my random questions :)

#1215 rpingree001

rpingree001
          • 264 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:13 PM

Does anyone know about El Dorado Royale changing their sink and shower water to salt water? I have a friend who just went and said the hotel is going green and changed the water to salt water - which is horrible on skin and hair! That's why you rinse off after getting out of the ocean. Does anyone know anything about this that has recently been there?

Thanks!

#1216 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
            • 283 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!! ARe you kidding me with the water?!?! that would be so freaking awful

#1217 punkie569

punkie569
              • 255 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
                Hi Ladies!! Hope everyone had a nice weekend :)

I am thinking of ordering customized mugs for the guest to use over the weekend instead of the small glasses they give you at all inclusives, but wanted to make El Dorado doesnt have a rule that you have to use their glasses.

Sorry, me and my random questions :)
                OMG Lauren I never even thought about asking that. I already bought my mugs and I guess I should have thought about that before I got them. Never even crossed my mind that we wouldn't be able to use our own mugs. Hope we can get an answer on this.

Hope you had a nice weekend too! :)

#1218 punkie569

punkie569
                • 255 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:43 PM

As for the water I really hope that's not true. Hey I'm all for going green but don't mess with my water. I already have enough hair issues with the humidity nevermind salt water. EEK!

#1219 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                  • 283 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:23 PM

EWWWWWWWW I hate salt water!! IF this is true, I'm outta there!! lol

#1220 cross

cross
                    • 198 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:58 PM

Has anyone asked the resort yet? If not I will so that there are no worries - with these issues! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users