Photo

Oriental Trading drawstring backpack as OOT for men?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hello,

Has anyone ordered these before? There are no reviews, but I was thinking since the men will not use a beach bag that we could do the drawstring backpacks for them, or at least the groomsmen... My FI said it was excessive and we should just stick with the beach bags - 1 per couple but he has a lot of single guy friends and I still want to give them the hangover kits and other stuff in the bags....
    Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

The large is 20" and $24.99 per dozen, the medium is 18" and $19.99 per dozen. What size?

If we don't do this how did or are you going to give the stuff to single men? Can you iron on nylon? Is this just a waste??
    Thanks!

#2 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
    • 340 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:52 PM

We have 13 guys, most single, booked for the cruise. I was thinking about these for the guys too.

#3 Angel-in-Law

Angel-in-Law
      • 250 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

Those are cool... I will keep that in mind for later! I think I will only have a few young single guys (maybe 2-3) at my wedding. I had just planned to give them the same personalized beach bag as the couples. Yes, I had resigned myself to the fact that they weren't likely gonna use them But this is a great option. Or maybe give them the personalized beach bag and then stuff the drawstring bag inside for single guys?

#4 MichelleS

MichelleS
        • 189 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:02 AM

Great idea for the men

#5 EmmaGaussoin

EmmaGaussoin
          • 203 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:39 AM

I like them! I would do the large if you want to spend that much. That way the men can put a towel in it as well as all their beach goodies!

#6 Sheree10

Sheree10
            • 1,026 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:15 AM

These would be great for the single guys. Maybe you can give it to them instead of the beach bags.
              http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#7 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
              • 443 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, I was thinking of giving it to them instead, but I wanted to put Cancun on it somehow... Has anyone ever tried to Iron on nylon? I don't mind getting them if they will use them but I hate to waste money!

#8 t1219

t1219
                • 310 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

I like this idea for the single guys...you def need to give them something and they would probably carry these around!

#9 Chelymo

Chelymo
                  • 327 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:22 PM

I just got these in. I actually decided to do these for everyone as they are unisex and it was becoming a hassle with min purchases for the tote bags, I have a lot of single guys coming as well. I ordered the medium size all in black they are 17 1/2" wide by 14" in height. They are actually pretty nice and the medium size would definitely fit all the beach gear but with a beach towel may be a tight. I'm pretty excited we are getting them printed this week. I highly recommend them.
                    http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
                    Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#10 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
                    • 443 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:29 PM

Where are you taking them to get printed? To a screen printing shop? Do you think I could iron something on or would they melt?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users