The official P90X Support Group!

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#211 aella

• 36 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

Hey ladies! Im on day two - definitely HATE core synergistics but I really enjoy the cardio which was today (maybe because it's the shortest?) I've amazingly been doing great with following the fat shredder diet, although I did sneak in a coffee with cream and sugar both yesterday and today..... oops.... that was definitely one thing I had said I'd give up but otherwise I'm doing good!! Arms and shoulders tomorrow! THAT I'm excited about, NOT excited for the yoga though.... I just have to remember why I'm doing this I guess!!

Four booked including the Bride and Groom!

#212 heartbeat

• 228 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

Okay so i really started today :) although i was only able to hang for like 30 mins...

#213 smtc0245

• 106 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

My FI and I are jumping on the P90X Band Wagon and borrowing the DVD set from a friend to try it out. I hope this on top of my couch to 5k will help me drop that dreaded baby weight before the big day.
        Bride, Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#214 aella

• 36 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

My FI has started today which is great motivation now that we're both doing it! I'm on day 3 - still going strong but feeling a little overwhelmed when I remember how far I still have to go!

Four booked including the Bride and Groom!

#215 YrishCathe

• 31 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:43 PM

Hi fellow p90xers!

This forum is awesome, everythings on here! So My fiance and I are also doing p90x, we are on phase or month 2, (It goes by VERY Fast) don't worry! We didn't really follow a diet but just ate healthier and we weren't very strict to follow the days during the 1st month but month #2, (we are BRINGING IT) at least I am because my bachelorette party is in 1 month so I gotta get bikini ready! I am definitely seeing changes and definition to my body, I can't wait, Are we posting after pictures here??? Just wondering what other people's results are!!! It can help motivate!!!

#216 gersbja

• 152 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

The fianc© and i also just started the P90X lean workout. I love it!!!! We are on the beginning of week 4 (which is the recovery week) I wouldn’t call it much of a "Recovery" you are still doing Yoga, Core & Kempo they all kick your butt into shape!! Im also following the diet plan, and even though the scale has not bugged much :( i do notice my physical improvements every week :) This is something i def am going to stick out, i just hope it pays off 60 days from now!!

Goal: Lose 15lbs, have AB's for the first time before marriage and babies

Start date: 8/26/10

Plan: follow Lean workout and diet it comes with.

#217 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:26 AM

Hey everyone! I just started P90x for the second time on Monday. I did it a year ago but only did 60 days. I was reading on here that some of your FI’s are doing it with you and I am jealous! I could use the extra motivation. So I only have 54 days till I leave for our wedding so I won’t be able to finish the full 90 days but I am going to try my best. I am kind of doing the lean program. I am still doing 3 workout lunch time cardio classes during the week and substituting the cardio days for the treadmill. I love the cardio dvds, but it has taken years of walking and jogging to get to where I am now and if I stop it will go away. So tonight is Shoulders & Arms, and Abs.

Goal: Lose 10lbs in 60 days for wedding and get toned arms for strapless dress

Start date: 8/23/10

Plan: Lean with modifications. And I following Weight Watchers.

Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#218 knacarato

• 72 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:51 PM

So I have completed 2 weeks of P90X and had to stop bc I lost 15 pounds. I am fairly thin- my start weight was 115- I just needed to tighten and tone and gain some muscle.  I went to drs for a checkup and I was shocked when I weighed in at 100 pounds. I made the nurse weigh me on another scale because I was certain it was broken. WRONG! I rushed home and tried on my dress and sure enough it was falling down-   I haven't worked out in the last 3 weeks and have managed to put 5 pounds back on. I'm hoping to start back up but do the Lean version this time just so that my tummy is toned. 

So all I have to say is P90X definitely works if you stick with it- I haven't weighed that in my adult life and have never been able to lose weight. Good luck ladies! Keep pushing 'Play!'

#219 Angelina

• 57 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:15 AM

Hi ladies,

I did about 3 weeks of the lean program P90X before my dress fitting and you'll never guess what happened!!  The dress wouldn't do up! My back definition had increased so much that I might have to let it out. I loved the way I looked but I don't to let my dress out! I do have a lot of work still to do on defining my legs. Should I continue with the program or should I modify it to do just cardio and legs?

Please help!

#220 Jolene512

• 56 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:25 AM

Help! I've been given the dvd's but no case or instructions on how to start.. yikes! Should I just dive in & give 'er?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users