Photo

The official P90X Support Group!

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#1 chipotle99

chipotle99
  • 311 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:25 PM

I decided to start a new thread as this is not really a review of the P90X program, but more of a support group. Let's give each other tips, and vent as we go through this together! (If you are looking for these videos, PM me and I'll refer you to the guy I bought it from for a really great price!)

I'll go first:
    Goal: Lose 25lbs, and fit into my dress :)
    Start date: 3/1/10
    Plan: follow the Classic workout plan and the fat shredder diet it comes with

#2 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:44 PM

oooh great thread! I haven't done P90X for a few weeks now because of I've been lazy but I plan on getting back to it next week!

Goal: Lose 25lbs
      Start date: 3/7/10
      Plan: P90X Lean with the Cheat Your Way Thin diet :)

#3 shae

shae
      • 308 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

this is motivation for me to actually get past the 3rd day of these videos!

#4 chipotle99

chipotle99
        • 311 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

welcome! We can do it!! I have to do arms and back today and my arms are still sore from day 1, chest and back! I have to say though, the soreness feels good!

#5 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:30 PM

I find the yoga day really tough

#6 Taghan

Taghan
            • 239 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

This is great! I just ordered my P90x set and I'm waiting for it to come in! Hopefully it'll be here by the weekend!!!!

Goal: Lose 15lbs (well it's really more, but this is just by the wedding!)
              Start date: 3/6/10 (if it's here by then!)
              Plan: Not sure yet, I'll know once I see the plans, plus a no sugar, flour, processed food diet :)

#7 cwaters728

cwaters728
              • 37 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:26 AM

Hey ladies... I just started round 2 of this program. I finished my 90 days right before I left on vacation, and I'm starting back up again. I lost 15 lbs in 90 days and I would love to lose 5 more.
                My body aches so bad...but it feels good. I thought my muscles would remember the program, but not so much.

Tip: Once you get to learn the videos, it helps if you throw on some music rather than just listen to the video. It keeps me motivated.

Goal: Lose 5 more lbs
                Start date: 3/1/10

#8 kodonne3

kodonne3
                • 11 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:32 AM

Ahh I love that you made this group! I did the p90x classic program last year for spring break and it worked amazingly! Now I decided to do P90x lean to get ready for my wedding....Core Synergystics is sooo hard!!

#9 chipotle99

chipotle99
                  • 311 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:22 AM

Day 4 down! Went to Costco and got great deals on healthy foods...yeay! And the abs workout really beat...me....down...ouch

#10 Taghan

Taghan
                    • 239 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:49 PM

Whoo hooo!!! Got my set in the mail today!! Today will be day 1...wish me luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users