Sign in to follow this  
chipotle99

The official P90X Support Group!

day 3 of p90x. it sorta sucks.

my legs are jello and i feel like i actually broke my body.

but its a good feeling so onto cardio tonight!

Ahh! Congrats for getting started! I'm excited to start in a few days, but worried about that jello, broken feeling!!!   I need to go buy my weights and bands today..

Originally Posted by angel366 View Post

day 3 of p90x. it sorta sucks.

my legs are jello and i feel like i actually broke my body.

but its a good feeling so onto cardio tonight!

Yay i'm glad there are more people on this thread now to motivate me! Im on month 2 now of P90X lean program. I was really proud of myself the first month but I have been slacking off lately so I decided to just pretend this last week didnt exist. I'm going to add a week on and try to get back on track next week and really push myself. I leave for Mexico April 5 so I will finish the 90 days right before then. Dress fitting is next week and I am scared!

Ok ladies!! Day 1 down!!  My one bridesmaid is going through the program with me, and our legs feel like jell-o!!  We are thinking flats to work tomorrow? 

Good job everyone keep it up! I was moving all weekend and I think I'll have all our equipment and the TV or course set up in the workout room by the end of next weekend so my tentative start date will be a week from tomorrow. May 1st. I thought the 1st of the month seemed like a good day to start, and then I can cancel my membership at snap fitness for next month.

Jessica - that's awesome one of your bridesmaids is doing it with you, my best friend (one of my bridesmaids) wants to do it with me but we're both really busy people and have conflicting work schedules so I don't think we'd barely ever get to work out together. I doubt she'd want to get up and work out with me at 5 AM on tuesday and thursday haha.

Yeah, I'm excited that I have someone to do it with me.  We definitely pushed each other through everything and joked around during it (about some of the shit that guy says lol), which helped make it go a lot faster and easier!  Cardio tomorrow!

haha i totally forgot what a weirdo that guy is until you said that! When i did it the first time my FI and i would always just bust out laughing at him. I like when he does arm circles and makes weird noises pretending he's a pterodactyl. Woo can't wait to start in a week, now time to go to the gym :( boo sick of working out with a crowd of 50 people all the time.

oooh some of our favorite quotes from Core Synergistics today:

"Love it, love it, love it til daddy takes the t-bird away"  - WHAT!?!?!?!  I can't remember when he even said that, but it was at the beginning somewhere

"Go on, stir the soup...I'm thinking of soup right now..I got Lentil"  -- LOL!!  cool down, when you're doing the arm circles!

Better believe we had our OWN quotes for him!

Oh I have all of tonys quotes memorized now haha. When my FI works out with me I will say them along with the video to annoy him because he cant stand the guy haha. I forget which video but there is one where he quotes forest gump..."I got shot in the buttock." He is so corny!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I came across this giveaway on instagram for a wedding video and photo sessions, Just wanted to share in case any new brides are looking for a video. Giveaway end on Sunday July 12 2020 https://www.instagram.com/p/CCY-JgHpNB-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 
    • DIY Face Mask for those whom were affected by the social distancing of the COVID-19 the following links have videos showing instruction on how to make masks for the Brides, Grooms, Bride's maids, and Best men: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2tCd6ODBas&feature=youtu.be   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dy0tfcixl4&feature=youtu.be   It's quite nice. Happy sewing... ref: creator: Rosie Panda Cutie https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSKAtt3QWCNs7WGFdvrI4w/videos  
    • Recent studies indicate that organizations, both large and small, either already have an HRO relationship and plan to expand it, or are considering one in the coming year. The survey, conducted by HfS Research and the London School of Economics, finds that 31% of business already outsource human resources san antonio and are looking to increase outsourced services over the next year. What is the driver for these businesses to outsource human resources? It is no secret that in lean economic times, business owners are pressed to identify expenses within an organization that can be reduced or minimized. Employment overhead (payroll, taxes, workers' compensation insurance, employee benefits, governmental compliance, and other employee-related cost centers) typically comprise the single highest area of expense within a company. More than rent, or facilities operations, or equipment, or compliance, human resources administration and expenses weigh heaviest on the business's bottom line. Streamlined HR Systems HRO firms offer streamlined human resource systems to their clients, significantly minimizing management's time in overseeing daily administrative tasks. Non-productive "paper pushing" can be outsourced to the HR firm, enabling key staff to focus on their core competencies. Processes such as payroll processing, tax filing and compliance, Unemployment Claims administration, workers' compensation management, and employee benefits enrollment and management can all easily and efficiently be outsourced. Cost effective insurance products. Reducing employment risks Government compliance and regulations continue to grow in complexity and scale. From wage and hour issues, to discrimination restrictions, to protected classes of employees and new disability guidelines, employers often walk through a minefield of risk. Without dedicated human resources personnel or legal counsel, it is likely a business will be faced with some form of an employment lawsuit in the coming years which can costs tens-of-thousands of dollars. With close to 100,000 employment claims filed in 2010 (the highest on record!), employers recognize the risk and are turning to Human Resource Outsourcing firms to assist them in managing these risks. Human Resources Outsourcing may not be the solution for every employment need. However, for most employers with less than 200 employees looking to reduce employment expenses and overhead, outsourcing human resources may be exactly what their organization needs. As the economy continues to improve and stabilize, the time will soon come that employers will be refocusing on growth and profitability. It may also entail rehiring staff, restructuring the organization, or simply concentrating on areas that have been left on the side. Certainly, proper employment administration and oversight will be priorities to get back on their feet. However, with the demands of rebuilding, many employers may be unable to spend the necessary time focusing on their staff. Read about one organization that found a different way - through Human Resources Outsourcing. Since joining the San Antonio Human Resources Outsourcing firm, he feels that the day-to-day protection he experiences in the area of employment exposures is immeasurable. Our HRO vendor has become our 'go-to resource.' Without this type of relationship we end up making our own decisions, without proper knowledge of the law, and will ultimately You think you can use common sense, but common sense and the law rarely match! The Director says the benefits of the outsourcing relationship were immediately realized, as the new systems and processes were implemented and functioning within 30-60 days.  
  • Topics