Photo

The official P90X Support Group!

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#201 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:35 AM

Hello ladies, FI and I are on day 2 of the diet and exercise plan. We started the exercise only plan a few months ago but only did it for about a week. Now we are taking it seriously as our wedding is only 4 months away, eek. The diet plan is a little hard for me because I am a carb girl and this 1st 30 days of fat shredder is pretty much all protein. Oh well, I'm determined to stick with it. My goal is to lose 11 lbs (go back to the weight I was when FI and I first started dating) and tone up a lot. I used to have really cut arms that I was proud of when I worked out with a trainer years ago, I want those back for my wedding photos.

#202 angelov321

angelov321
    • 548 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

Its been quiet!!! I know Ive been MIA because I kinda gave up on P90X Ive been doing more cardio instead to burn the fat. I didnt feel like P90 was helping me burn the fat like I need it to be. Once I slim down a little more then Ill feel better building muscle. Hope everyone else is doing better than I am!

#203 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
      • 528 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:17 PM

Yay for P90X!

#204 heartbeat

heartbeat
        • 228 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:30 PM

So i got my DVD today!!! going to start on Monday....I need to lose 40lbs before my wedding... I've managed to lose 11lbs on my own so only 29lbs to go!

#205 aella

aella
          • 36 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:53 PM

I've definitely been MIA in the group for a while!! Our wedding plans were up in the air as there were a pile of glitches with booking out of our requested city BUT it looks good now! Just put in the wedding date request today! So I officially have 8 months until the wedding. That basically means I need to get my ass in gear if I don't want to leave dress shopping until the last minute! So my FI and I are both planning to start working out beginning on Monday, eeeek. I'm going to NEED this support group!!
            [/SIZE]http://dwdf.daisypath.com/POh0m6.png

Four booked including the Bride and Groom!

#206 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
            • 183 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:16 PM

Aaah! Just did Core Synergistics and I thought I'd seen the worst of the program...boy, was I wrong. Still, results are undeniable!

#207 Mkandola

Mkandola
              • 200 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

Buddy in P90X is actually a little mental ... I sometimes want to hurt him ... in a good way though!

#208 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
                • 572 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:38 PM

Ive discovered that p90x has gotten rid of the little bit of butt I did have! Now this may be a goal for some, but not for me so now I'm looking into other programs and excercises to beef up my booty! But other than thay this program is amazing! I love the results for my arms, back, chest and shoulders..... Good luck to all who try this!l
                  "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#209 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
                  • 183 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:27 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by blckrevpower
                    Ive discovered that p90x has gotten rid of the little bit of butt I did have! Now this may be a goal for some, but not for me so now I'm looking into other programs and excercises to beef up my booty! But other than thay this program is amazing! I love the results for my arms, back, chest and shoulders..... Good luck to all who try this!l
                    The same company, Beach Body, has a program called Brazilian Butt Lift. Might be worth looking into.

#210 loua4

loua4
                    • 397 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:27 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by blckrevpower
                      Hi, a great workout video set is yoga booty ballet. you get a great butt with that. So try that.

I just started P90X today. I did the Core synergistics! not to bad. A lot of things I cant do well yet, but that's okay. I am ready for cardio X tomorrow!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users