Jump to content

Photo

The official P90X Support Group!


  • Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#121 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,103 posts

    Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:45 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by autjo
    Amy I heart your dress pic!
    Thank you! :)

    #122 Tifany

    Tifany
    • Jr. Member
    • 248 posts

      Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:30 PM

      Week 1 of P90X...officially COMPLETE.

      But yeah, I do NOT want Pam the BLAM legs. My legs are tree stump-like, but let's hope for the best here! Hoping to do a round of P90X Classic the whole way through for a change.

      Definitely not following any kind of diet, my eating has been horrible. I'm making mini-goals each week to turn my bad ways into good without having to go cold turkey. That said, I'm going a month-long vegan cleanse starting on May 15th. Eek!

      BLAM!

      #123 FutureMrsRobart

      FutureMrsRobart
      • Jr. Member
      • 254 posts

        Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

        I'm doing the Lean - just completed Day 5 and I'm thinking I like Fridays the least LoL Legs and Back are bad enough and then just when I thought I was exhausted - Ab Ripper X :-s To make matters worse killing myself completing those two back to back did not stop me from going down to have a fresh baked brownie with a scoop of ice cream :-sI really need some dicipline.
        http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

        Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

        #124 Lisa DSO

        Lisa DSO
        • Member
        • 712 posts

          Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:52 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart
          I'm doing the Lean - just completed Day 5 and I'm thinking I like Fridays the least LoL Legs and Back are bad enough and then just when I thought I was exhausted - Ab Ripper X :-s To make matters worse killing myself completing those two back to back did not stop me from going down to have a fresh baked brownie with a scoop of ice cream :-sI really need some dicipline.
          Girl I know, it's like when FI and I cheat, we cheat BAD. We had lunch together on thursday and ate pasta... then he ordered turtle cheesecake (which of course i ate with him)

          #125 sjmacphe

          sjmacphe
          • Jr. Member
          • 291 posts

            Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:41 PM

            Yay, I'm glad I found this group - I'm 8 wks into this program, it's been really tough to balance this - I've never worked out as much as I am right now, and I'm studying for a big exam and trying to do wedding stuff...ugh!
            I am doing the classic, I missed some workouts during my last exam period. I have been pretty consistent lately. I'm not really trying to lose weight, just tone and lose a little fat around the butt/thighs. I think it's working, I definitely think I would be SUPER ripped if I did the diet as well - I agree that this is the best way to get huge results. I just can't devote any more of my life to this stuff right now, and I like to have some womanly curves. I agree that this program does not bulk you up, even for guys (my FI and brother are doing it too) - they have only really been getting more lean/toned - not huge.
            I agree Yoga, is TOUGH - I am getting better. I really think you just have to push yourself to go the extra mile and work at improving every time. I always feel such a sense of accomplishment after I finish doing a really tough work out, but sometimes it's so tough to get motivated!

            #126 FutureMrsRobart

            FutureMrsRobart
            • Jr. Member
            • 254 posts

              Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
              Girl I know, it's like when FI and I cheat, we cheat BAD. We had lunch together on thursday and ate pasta... then he ordered turtle cheesecake (which of course i ate with him)
              I can't make them ANYmore - they are the best brownies ever I swear. They even have chocolate chips in them lmao But no seriously, if I don't make them than they aren't in the house to begin with. Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only nut with no will-power though LOL
              http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

              Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

              #127 FutureMrsRobart

              FutureMrsRobart
              • Jr. Member
              • 254 posts

                Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:53 AM

                MERCY :-s I do not feel like doing Core Synergistics today ...
                http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

                Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

                #128 sjmacphe

                sjmacphe
                • Jr. Member
                • 291 posts

                  Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:11 PM

                  Core is not that bad - it could be worse, I have to do Chest, back and Ab ripper . Only a few weeks until I hit the beach though so I'm feeling motivated!

                  You can DO it FutureMrsRobert - once you start it it's not so bad - it's finding the motivation to start that is the tough part (at least that's what I find).

                  #129 kwaits

                  kwaits
                  • Newbie
                  • 98 posts

                    Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

                    I survived my first week and actually feel really good. I am down 3lbs, but I think it is more diet than anything else. Im doing it with one of my best friends so that helps a lot. We keep each other going during the parts of the dvd that we want to slack off on :-)

                    #130 FutureMrsRobart

                    FutureMrsRobart
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 254 posts

                      Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:20 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sjmacphe
                      Core is not that bad - it could be worse, I have to do Chest, back and Ab ripper . Only a few weeks until I hit the beach though so I'm feeling motivated!

                      You can DO it FutureMrsRobert - once you start it it's not so bad - it's finding the motivation to start that is the tough part (at least that's what I find).
                      Usually I don't mind core but today I just felt so lazy and unmotivated. I think those are the days that I make sure that I post on here ... makes me feel like I'm accountable LOL I did do it and I do love the sense of accomplishment that comes with putting another day under my belt :-)
                      http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

                      Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users