Photo

The official P90X Support Group!

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#111 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

Hmm, not sure which I am doing. Assuming it most be classic. I'm not too worried about bulking up at this point though certainly looking like Pam is not the look I am going for, her legs scare me.

#112 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

Exactly. PAM THE BLAM hahaha
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#113 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
      • 2,754 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:25 PM

Natasha I'm doing the classic version. My body can use some toning up. I'm on the recovery week (Week 4) of classic and I'm feeling good!!

#114 kwaits

kwaits
        • 98 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

Is everyone doing the eating plan too? Im not very good with diets so I have just been trying to eat better...no sodas or desserts and limiting my calories. What is everyone else doing?

#115 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:21 PM

Cindy - I had the same thought when I saw Pam but they throw in the graduates I think to associate "real people do this too" sorta thing. I completed P90X last year and am on month 3 now and I never bulked up, just toned up and lost weight.

Kwaits - I'm following the eating plan, calories and portions not totally perfectly but for the most part. It seems to work better for me personally when I do.

#116 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:03 PM

We are not following the eating plan right now but plan to at least try to follow it. Right now we are just trying to eat better and make sure we do P90X every night. I have made a shopping list based on what we are supposed to eat following the plan but haven't actually gotten around to going to get everything.

#117 autjo

autjo
              • 2,182 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:20 PM

I've done the Classic and the Lean and got better results with the Classic. I don't bulk up, just end up toned.

As for food, I'm actually doing Weight Watchers (it's free at work) and I really like the idea behind it. It is honestly just being more aware of what you are putting in your body. I can't do diets, especially because DH is the pickiest eater in the whole world so just making better decisions about food is helping me. I mean, of course we all know you shouldn't eat the Big Mac or drink that Starbucks Trenta Frap, so writing it down and picking something better portioned honestly helps change your mindset.

And on that note I'm down 5.6 pounds after my post wedding slump. I heart feeling healthy!

Keep up the hard work ladies :o)

#118 kwaits

kwaits
                • 98 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

yoga today...wow...all I can say is wow...it's going to take a while before i can do most of that.

#119 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

Autumn! That's awesome!! Congrats on your weight loss and getting heathy :)

#120 autjo

autjo
                    • 2,182 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:35 PM

Amy I heart your dress pic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users