I just showed a co-worker some non-pro photos of my wedding...

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 svetayasofiya

• 590 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:32 PM

and he asked if that was just the rehearsal. Whats that supposed to mean??!!

The pictures I have are not that great right now, as it was a cloudy day so unless you are a real good photographer the pictures came out darker than it actually was. I am desperate for my professional pics so I can feel good again about everything...

Rehearsal. Meh. So I didn't spend thousands extra on flowers or anything. We kept it very simple.

Now I am angry. Why are people so ignorant?

#2 march132010

• 1,057 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:34 PM

Oh Hunny you know Misery Loves Company--- Don't let him rain on your Parade...

#3 mrs.timpone

• 312 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:36 PM

shes prob a bitter old fart who has an unhappy marriage and hates to see someone blissfully in love! im sure your wedding was fabulous! your pic looks beautiful!!!

#4 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:44 PM

That sucks that he said that! Some people just don't get DW's. They don't understand them. Don't let it get you down! As long as your wedding was perfect in your eyes, that's all that matters.

#5 dayna_123

• 178 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

She's jelous....you looked beautiful. And happy!

#6 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

I think the most important thing in this situation is that he's a man... what does he know? Probably not much lol. They aren't the most observant creatures so I wouldn't take what he said to heart. He's just a man, he doesn't get it lol.
              *Formerly Nikki07*
              My Planning Thread

#7 SusieQ

• 1,603 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:47 PM

What an AHOLE!!!! Your wedding pictures are beautiful, you had the day of your dreams and he is just stupid... i have said it before " people like that should be thrown in the pot and boiled...............stupid stew!!!!!

#8 Positanobride10

• 205 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:56 PM

What a jerk! I had a similar experience with my dress pics. I showed my coworker (a woman) a picture of me in my dress at my 2nd fitting. Their reaction wasn't, "you look great!", "It's great", etc...it was,"oh...your dress...do you like it?"

I said, "yes and you don't have to". And that is how all of us here should be. Your wedding is special, beautiful, and the way you wanted it. Forget about everyone else and if they don't have anything nice to say, then they should shut up. Don't let it get you down. I hope your pro pics come soon though. I'd be dying to see them for my own sake.

#9 svetayasofiya

• 590 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

Thanks guys. I think I have been over-analyzing everything since we got back. I have post-wedding depression, lol I remember that day, that moment, everything seemed so perfect... I don't know why in my head now it's different. Everything went by so fast. I wish I could re-live it. Slightly regretting not hiring a videographer.....

#10 shae

• 308 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

please don't waste your energy on your "friend". you look absolutely gorgeous and he's probably upset that he's not the groom!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users