Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#2281 NA2015

NA2015
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Thank you! Us Moon Palace Brides have to stick together. :o)

#2282 NA2015

NA2015
    • 170 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:06 PM

You have to go to Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort and click on Reviews. :o

#2283 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:29 AM

Thank you for the awesome review! You looked beautiful! :)

Originally Posted by nabreu7 

Alright Ladies! I finally finished my REVIEW! I just posted it with a few pictures. :o) I tried my best but I left my email at the end of the review if you ladies have any questions. :o)

Cheers!!!   :o)

#2284 beatyea

beatyea
      • 288 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:05 AM

Thanks for your awesome review!  All your pics are so pretty and you were gorgeous!

Alright Ladies! I finally finished my REVIEW! I just posted it with a few pictures. :o) I tried my best but I left my email at the end of the review if you ladies have any questions. :o)

#2285 kris10kay

kris10kay
        • 194 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

Your pictures were amazing and you were a beautiful bride! CONGRATS!!! :)

#2286 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
          • Site Supporter
          • 81 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

Thank you!! Your review was great and your wedding looked beautiful! Every little bit of information helps as you well know. :) Congrats!!

#2287 ndvidul

ndvidul
            • 317 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

I did what I heard other brides have done - I just sent a lot of questions to my Miami Coordinator.  She then forwarded me to someone else (who ended up being my WC) to help me answer them.  Now, they're both putting me in touch with this other new department to help me answer them, as the WC will be helping me within the 90 days (see below email from my Miami Coordinator).  Hope this helps! 

Good Afternoon,

Please be advised that they have informed me that there is a new department called the concierge department that will be able to assist you with the wedding details, which they will then get you in contact with your onsite wedding coordinator 3 months prior.

Please be informed that I am forwarding your questions to Iliana and Lizzie for further assistance.

Geraldine Flores

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Congrats on getting your WC! How did you get one already? I am getting married a few weeks before you and have not had any luck getting someone assigned to me!!

#2288 alaharri

alaharri
              • 41 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has used/plans on using Photos in Cancun for their wedding?  Anyone have any pictures?  I'm having my wedding in March 2012 at Moon Palace, and still on the fence about which photographer to use.

#2289 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

I'm using Photos in Cancun for my wedding in April.  They have been so great with communication and I love their photos on their website!

Originally Posted by alaharri 

Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has used/plans on using Photos in Cancun for their wedding?  Anyone have any pictures?  I'm having my wedding in March 2012 at Moon Palace, and still on the fence about which photographer to use.

#2290 kris10kay

kris10kay
                  • 194 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:43 AM

Do any past brides recommend one beach location over the other? AND What about for an outside reception, any preferences on the many options they offer? I have no idea which spots are the better locations. Are some reception areas less windy?! Any help is appreciated!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users