Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#2271 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

Congratulations!!!  You looked stunning!  I was actually just looking at Ismael's website and considering him.  If you have any comments on him, etc...I would love to hear them!  Again, Congrats!!!!!

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Here's a sneak peek of or pictures.  We LOVE them!

Our AHR is next Saturday.  After that I am sure I will have more time to be on here.  Right now things are a bit crazy.  If you have any questions message me and I"ll respond.

You guys are going to have an AMAZING time.  

http://www.ismaelpachecoblog.com/

#2272 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:56 AM

Congratulations!!!  Can't wait to read the review!

Originally Posted by nabreu7 

Hello my fellow brides! 

I got back from my FABULOUS wedding at Moon Palace on Tuesday and I wish we were still there. :o)  I am waiting on my wedding photos that are coming in next week and than I will post my REVIEW.

CHEERS!

Nicole

nabreu7@hotmail.com

#2273 kris10kay

kris10kay
      • 194 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:01 AM

Your pictures look beautiful!! How did everything go with Ismael? Did he ask you what pictures you wanted, like family, ect.. or did you have a list in mind?

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Here's a sneak peek of or pictures.  We LOVE them!

Our AHR is next Saturday.  After that I am sure I will have more time to be on here.  Right now things are a bit crazy.  If you have any questions message me and I"ll respond.

You guys are going to have an AMAZING time.  

http://www.ismaelpachecoblog.com/

#2274 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:42 AM

hey ladies,

Have you seen this contest that is for Palace Brides ONLY:  Win a FREE Engagement Session for Place Brides ONLY

Good Luck!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2275 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:15 PM

Hi all! I'm a Moon Palace 2012 bride and was just assigned my WC. I was wondering if anyone else has had Claudia Fonseca as a WC. Can anyone give any tips or feedback on her? Thank you for any help with this! :)

#2276 kris10kay

kris10kay
          • 194 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:34 AM

Congrats on getting your WC! How did you get one already? I am getting married a few weeks before you and have not had any luck getting someone assigned to me!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Hi all! I'm a Moon Palace 2012 bride and was just assigned my WC. I was wondering if anyone else has had Claudia Fonseca as a WC. Can anyone give any tips or feedback on her? Thank you for any help with this! :)

#2277 kyndall

kyndall
            • 151 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

I was supposed to have Claudia but she had an emergency when i got there.  She was good about answering my questions and always responded pretty quick.  Also, the coordinator that was assigned my wedding when I got there had all the details right so I think it's safe to assume she is pretty organized.

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

#2278 NA2015

NA2015
              • 170 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

Alright Ladies! I finally finished my REVIEW! I just posted it with a few pictures. :o) I tried my best but I left my email at the end of the review if you ladies have any questions. :o)

Cheers!!!   :o)

#2279 mexmom

mexmom
                • 6 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

I don't see the review?

#2280 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:54 PM

YAY!! Congrats on becoming a Mrs. You were STUNNING

I just read it, thanks for posting!! 

Originally Posted by nabreu7 

Alright Ladies! I finally finished my REVIEW! I just posted it with a few pictures. :o) I tried my best but I left my email at the end of the review if you ladies have any questions. :o)

Cheers!!!   :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users