Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1741 beatyea

beatyea
  • 288 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

Hey girls-

I'm trying to decide which section to do our room block- my Miami WC said the Grand section has no ocean views, is this true?  

#1742 kyndall

kyndall
    • 151 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:33 AM

Yes.  We had just as many as a normal wedding would.

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Did you ladies have or are you having a wedding shower?  My bridesmaids aren't sure what to do.

#1743 kyndall

kyndall
      • 151 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

I don't know about any of the ocean views.  It is newer.  We all stayed on the Nizuc side.  I liked it because it was in the middle and nothing seemed that far.  We walked almost everywhere except when we had functions.  Then they made sure we had a shuttle.

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Hey girls-

I'm trying to decide which section to do our room block- my Miami WC said the Grand section has no ocean views, is this true?  

#1744 SChica927

SChica927
        • 230 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:22 PM

Did you have to pay for a shuttle to your events? Or did they just arrange one for you? Did you have to ask your WC before hand?

Originally Posted by kyndall 

I don't know about any of the ocean views.  It is newer.  We all stayed on the Nizuc side.  I liked it because it was in the middle and nothing seemed that far.  We walked almost everywhere except when we had functions.  Then they made sure we had a shuttle.

#1745 SChica927

SChica927
          • 230 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

My mom (with the help of my bridesmaids) is actually throwing my shower -- she's doing a bit grander than she normally would have, but since we're still debating about an AHR, there will be at least one big event at home...

Did you ladies have or are you having a wedding shower?  My bridesmaids aren't sure what to do.

#1746 NA2015

NA2015
            • 170 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:04 PM

I am having a shower and bachelorette party still! :o)

#1747 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
              • 710 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

I'm having a bridal shower and bachelorette too!

#1748 Grace13

Grace13
                • 19 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:10 PM

Yes,  I had a large bridal shower and a "last fling before the ring" party.  We have done everything the same as if the wedding was at home.  

#1749 stacey1979

stacey1979
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:01 PM

Hi Beatyea,

I believe that at the Grand section the only rooms that have ocean views are the presidential suites. The other rooms have views into the resort / jungle like terrain. On previous visits I have always stayed in sunrise blocks but have booked grand this year as the rooms are larger and newer and our group don't mind walking around.  guess it depends if you enjoy sitting on your balcony , enjoying the view. We find that we spend so much time out and about that the view wasn't a priority for us. Hope that helps

Stacey

#1750 merrylee

merrylee
                    • 687 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:14 PM

I have no idea where my room block is, and at this point any place on that resort looks like a little slice of heaven!  Congrats June brides can't wait to hear about your weddings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users